The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Dear Guest, 

ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern. 

This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

@low_tar_neil

Dismiss Notice

Nimbus preorder thru myvape.in for US customer info

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Bgaffman11, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bgaffman11

Bgaffman11 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2013
    Scottsdale,AZ,USA
    You can preorder yourself a nimbus from myvape.in now they are supposed to be in this week! They are offering a new courier service called jagger courier in order to cut down on shipping costs for US customers. The nimbus is like $46 and shipping I was quoted for 1-3 items to be $30-35 to the US. The link below has more info on the jagger courier.

http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/1de97u/myvapein_introducing_the_jagger_usa_courier/

It took a few steps to order I had to place my order and save it before paying, then wait for their email regarding shipping, then I emailed the shipping service for the quote, then logged into my account at myvape.in and paid for the nimbus via PayPal. Finally I had to forward my order email from myvape.in to courier and wait for his invoice via PayPal. A little but of work but hopefully worth it in the end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.