Niquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
never tried it but here is the flavor profile ..........An attractive undertone of pomegranate laced with a sweet ripe strawberry will certainly satisfy your taste-buds and exceed your standards for a perfect all day fruit vape. Relax and vape at NicQuid Pom Beach! ......... id dtart with pomegranate and strawberry and see where it takes you. :D

bcollier9253

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
or maybe this is the recipe thread where you post successful recipes not request them lol....One mixture per thread please. If it is not a recipe, IT DOES NOT BELONG HERE. ......... thats what it says under the title anyways :vapor:
You are so right, I remember seeing that now. Hope the mods will accept my sincere apologies, as well as everyone else. Won't happen again!
Should have posted in "Clone Recipes" duh!

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
lol I was just playing with you. just giving your post a bump up. im pretty sure this is the dungeon on ecf that everyone forgets about. no mods , very little help .lol.... good luck on that recipe ! if you get it figured out dont forget to share !!!!!!
You are so right, I remember seeing that now. Hope the mods will accept my sincere apologies, as well as everyone else. Won't happen again!
Should have posted in "Clone Recipes" duh!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread