Nite Lite Vapor-Litehouse Tobacco Liquid- Wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
So, it's no secret that I'm a NLV fan. Great prices, great service, great juice. What more could you want? Well, I had to try the new Litehouse tobacco flavor that was recently released. I got a 30ml bottle in 12mg and threw some in a new Boge Carto the night it arrived.

The flavor was a very strong tobacco that tasted exactly like Copenhagen snuff smells. I predicted that this was going to be something that was an acquired taste for some, like a good Scotch. I liked it, but had the new Gold and Twilite to play with, so I set it back to steep for a bit.

After a little over a week I pulled it back out and OH MY GOD!!! The flavor had mellowed out to simple and pure tobacco perfection. It's very robust and crisp. Nothing but good old fashioned tobacco in this vape. No added flavors on this bad boy. But, the thing is, the tobacco flavor used is of such amazing quality, that is doesn't need any flavors to mask it. You will not believe how pure and natural this vape is. It's not your typical analog flavor vape by any means. It's not a cigar tasting vape, either. It's it's own animal, in my opinion. This is by far the most realistic tobacco (not cigarette) flavor I've ever vaped. It's clean and pure, simple in it's design, but complex in it's delivery. Sometimes less is more. This is the perfect case for that saying.
You take a perfect pure tobacco flavor, capture it, and put it in a bottle. No need to add Caramel or Vanilla to make the vape better. Tobacco flavor of this quality stands fine on it's own and should be enjoyed as is, like a good Scotch.

I can't stay away from this vape!! It's nothing like Line Rider, by the way, don't even ask, lol This is a tobacco vaper's vape, period. It's serious now!!

If you can't enjoy a cup of good coffee without mixing it with ice cream, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream or you can't drink a good whiskey without mixing it with Coke and whatever else you hippies do, then this is probably not your cup of tea, lol

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

LITEHOUSE, yes.​

Honkey Kong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Scranton, PA USA
I just got a well steeped bottle of this and WOW! I got it in a lot off the classies and though, meh tobacco... We generally stick to fruit or sweet flavors, and kinda despised the only tobacco flavor we got (Dekang RY4). When I dripped it me and Wifey just had that lite up face. Found a new vendor now.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
I just got a well steeped bottle of this and WOW! I got it in a lot off the classies and though, meh tobacco... We generally stick to fruit or sweet flavors, and kinda despised the only tobacco flavor we got (Dekang RY4). When I dripped it me and Wifey just had that lite up face. Found a new vendor now.

Welcome to the club!!!

Yes, Litehouse is great stuff. I doubt that it will supplant Bounty Hunter or GOLD---the current co-crown jewels in the NLV tiara---but being just under those two ain't too shabby.

Twilite is pretty tasty as well. And Renegade is right up there with Bounty Hunter and Gold for sure!!

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Optimo, have you tried some of the other e liquid flavors?

I would suggest you try NLV Gold.

(bet THAT came as a shock!) ;)

I haven't ordered from NLV since I got a big bottle of the PG Bounty Hunter and it was like a totally different juice in every way compared to the Vape TV edition, but I have been wanting to try all their new flavors...I'll be sure to pick that one up next time, heard good things about it.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
You really can't go wrong with ANY NLV flavors. The menu is just perfect. Sweet, non-sweet, tobacco, non tobacco, the unveiling of mysterious complex flavors, and the more simple and straightforward ones.

Can't tell you why this song is in my head... "Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee" ;) Of course I'm hearing it as "NLV"!

Stlphilo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Do yourself a favor and get a 30ml bottle to start with, minimum.

Do not listen to DKS, this is how they get you hooked!!!!! I ordered 30ml and regret it!!! stalked their page then ordered 130ml juggs for $40 sooooo worth it..Now my 30ml is empty and I am waiting for my order to ship. Make sure you read the websites disclosers because it will take a couple of weeks for your order to get to you, seems like a long time but wow it's good stuff..Bounty Hunter, Vanilla Strait, Litehouse cant go wrong with any of them.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It is most amazing, but a "sample" bottle from NLV constitutes what we normally think of as 30ml.

Stlphilo, you are so completely correct. The e liquid from NLV is THAT good, and the wait, welp, a bit long, but worth every second.

And I would only add to your list.....first and foremost, my Beloved, NLV GOLD, also Line Rider and Twilite!! Oh, and Fruit3, and our precious, Renegade!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread