NiteLiteVapor Review On Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

fb305

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kentucky
Need... Saddle Up!... soon. S.O.S....

I'm with you on this! Been trying to get some more forever. He only had it in high nic for awhile and now none at all. It was the only juice I used for awhile, before that it was Goldrush and that got discontinued. I've tried his other stuff but I just don't care for anything else. I'm about to give up on Nitelite, they just always seem to have their juice down. I did finally find another juice vendor that I like and so far they always have their stuff in stock and their prices are good. I'm not saying who though because as sure as I do I won't be able to get my new favorite! I liked BWB when I first started vaping too but everytime I needed to re-order they would have the site down. I finally gave up on them too. It's really frustrating to finally find something you like and then it becomes nearly impossible to order more.

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
fb305,

That's the price of fame, especially when the vendor is a small operation. ECF is a powerful marketing force in the vaping community. People discover a wonderful new juice, post a review, then word gets around and turns into a huge buzz. Before you know it, the vendor who makes and sells that juice is completely sold out. They try to restock as quickly as possible (and as their limited means allow), and then the new batch of juice sells out in days (or even hours). BWB RY4 is probably the most well-known example of a juice that got so popular that it was hardly ever available. Boba's Bounty is another. And now Bounty Hunter is in the same club. Kick Bass Vapor finally decided to restrict sales to two days a week.

Unavailability of much-loved juices may also be signaling the beginnings of supply-chain "discontinuities" as the collapse of the global economy deepens and spreads. With eliquids, that means difficulties in acquiring the source flavoring ingredients. Goldrush is already a victim of that. Other juices are sure to follow. Vendors can't sell what they can't get.

Early this morning, I ordered 30ml bottles of Bounty Hunter and Caramel Corral. Lord knows I didn't "need" more BH (I have 90mls in my stash, including 35mls of the Vape TV 95% VG version), but it seemed prudent to stock up while the gettin' was good.

fb305

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kentucky
fb305,

That's the price of fame, especially when the vendor is a small operation. ECF is a powerful marketing force in the vaping community. People discover a wonderful new juice, post a review, then word gets around and turns into a huge buzz. Before you know it, the vendor who makes and sells that juice is completely sold out. They try to restock as quickly as possible (and as their limited means allow), and then the new batch of juice sells out in days (or even hours). BWB RY4 is probably the most well-known example of a juice that got so popular that it was hardly ever available. Boba's Bounty is another. And now Bounty Hunter is in the same club. Kick Bass Vapor finally decided to restrict sales to two days a week.

Unavailability of much-loved juices may also be signaling the beginnings of supply-chain "discontinuities" as the collapse of the global economy deepens and spreads. With eliquids, that means difficulties in acquiring the source flavoring ingredients. Goldrush is already a victim of that. Other juices are sure to follow. Vendors can't sell what they can't get.

Early this morning, I ordered 30ml bottles of Bounty Hunter and Caramel Corral. Lord knows I didn't "need" more BH (I have 90mls in my stash, including 35mls of the Vape TV 95% VG version), but it seemed prudent to stock up while the gettin' was good.

Yeah, I know and I'm glad they're doing so well but I have really had a hard time finding juices that I like so when I do I try to just stick with them. It's just extremely frustrating when you can't get something for weeks and when it's finally available you have to stockpile it because you don't know when it will be available again. I don't even like the popular flavors either like Bounty Hunter, Bobas bounty, etc. I have found another juice I like from another vendor and I hope they keep it in stock because I've tried tons of juices and don't like many and don't want to have to start the search for something I like all over again.

oldblue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Missouri
Ok, I LOVE Nitelite Vapor, great juice, great cs. But I have a question, and I think a couple others noticed it also. Is anyone else's BH from the last round weak on flavor? Mine has darkened in color, it is about 2 weeks old, and he sent me a 10ml bottle of BH with the Caramel Corral, which I added to it last week. The first few bottles where strong on the cake batter flavor, but this one is just slight on that or tobacco flavor. It isn't flavor fatigue, everything else is spot on.

I mostly DIY my liquids but have treated myself to bottles of NLV several times over the last 3-4 months. Received my most recent order of Vanilla Strait and BH 2 weeks ago. I feel as both seem much weaker in flavor, to me, as well. My wife only vapes the Caparillo and has had no complaints for months.

Keener

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
West Virginia
I'm with you on this! Been trying to get some more forever. He only had it in high nic for awhile and now none at all. It was the only juice I used for awhile, before that it was Goldrush and that got discontinued. I've tried his other stuff but I just don't care for anything else...

And with you on that. Tried one of everything (I think I skipped one, maybe two) on my first order from 'em. The only one that stood out to me was Saddle Up! and it instantly became my All Day Vape. The rest I just could not get to work for me, but something pure and kicking about that one singular flavor, unlike everything else they had. I killed that bottle so fast it was unbelievable. I've stalked the site ever since and, like you said, I found the high nic but I'm horrid at cutting so I didn't bother. I need it in the teens, tops, or I vape myself into a coma. I stalk it like a fat kid staring through a dessert shop window (I should know, I was that kid).

I never got to try Goldrush, my first order went in during the time when they reopened and stopped carrying it. I swear, it would really break my heart if they stopped carrying Saddle Up! after thinking I'd finally found my ADV and only being able to hit 30ml of it. But sounds like that possibility is real--frighteningly real.

I'll keep my eyes peeled and hop on here and scream it from the top of my lungs when it comes in stock. Maybe you and I won't have to give up after all. Keeping the faith!

Keener

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
West Virginia
... "Saddle Up is not scheduled for restock at this time. The flavoring has become unavailable and our supplier is trying to locate an alternative source."

...not cool. Ah well, I dug that one hardcore and dug NLV's prices but I reckon it's time to "Saddle Up" and move on then lol.

In closing, that sucks. Hard.

fb305

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kentucky
...not cool. Ah well, I dug that one hardcore and dug NLV's prices but I reckon it's time to "Saddle Up" and move on then lol.

In closing, that sucks. Hard.

That really does suck! That's the same thing they said when they discontinued Goldrush. They have great juice at a great price but all their other stuff is just too sweet for me. Consider me saddled!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Have you received a shipping confirmation yet? ThAnks!

Umm . . . I actually received the juice today! :) :banana:

As I recall, I received the shipping confirmation during normal business hours on the day I placed my order (11/22). It might have been 11/23. And NLV is located in the state just north of me, so it always arrives super-fast once it's shipped.

Perhaps you need to shoot NLV an e-mail? :unsure:

Last edited:

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
Umm . . . I actually received the juice today! :) :banana:

As I recall, I received the shipping confirmation during normal business hours on the day I placed my order (11/22). It might have been 11/23. And NLV is located in the state just north of me, so it always arrives super-fast once it's shipped.

Perhaps you need to shoot NLV an e-mail? :unsure:

Strange. I hate to bother him, but I will send him a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread