Njoy sold at CVS pharmacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritalin

Aug 23, 2009
Tampa, FL
The overwhelming market share that allows Microsoft to survive each new Apple onslaught doesn't exist in the e-cig industry. Whatever floorspace and kiosk real estate these two "players" have will be gone with the stroke of a pen the moment a VP for Walmart or any other chain decides to sell them at keystone pricing.

Come on man, did you really need to bring up a MS/Apple comparison. I'm expecting a fanboy flame war any moment now.:confused:

Silence

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Hopkinsville, Ky
I have an Apple... no no wait... I have an nPro that has been relegated to backup duty... I had trouble with one battery but the customer service was great and they replaced it right away and even sent an extra battery and atomizer along with replacement! it is now in use as i just blew my last 510 atty and am waiting on my shipment to arrive... The only issue I now have with njoy nPro are that I do get some liquid in my mouth occasionally... when refilling do a little less than FULL and it will help to avoid this... i know its gonna take some playing to know when full is coming but you would get there... as a back up I find it a reliable alternative.

Muphy USA in South Carolina, one of the larger tobacco producing states also sells PVs. sadly i dont know the brand or model #. they sell the kits at $69.99 and the prefilled carts at $11.99. what i do know is the brand and model must not be that good considering i have a pretty decent memory and i havnt seen it mentioned here on the forum. if i saw the name, i would know

Paul_Hudson

Moved On
Dec 5, 2009
California
I bought at NPRO at njoycigarettes.com - I had a problem with one of my batteries a few months in but the customer service was so impressive I will stick with them. At least I know I can get a replacement if I have issues. I have heard so many nightmares about electronic cigarette companies that are not accountable.

I sometimes get that liquid taste on the first drag or two but what I do is just take a paper towel and place it over the mouth piece for the first drag or two. That usually absorbs it and problem solved.

valeriekee6368

Moved On
Dec 5, 2009
Tiong Bahru!!!!
  • Deleted by PTJD
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread