Status
Not open for further replies.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Either the pin on the tank is not making contact with the mod or the coil is not installed in tank right would be most likely cause. Take tank off of mod and make sure it is clean and check coil. then put back. The pin on the tank may be too short to make needed contact.

DallasLiza

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
I've had a Zlide in rotation for about a week. Last night, I got 'no coil detected' on Solo mod. I cleaned the 510 connector with alcohol and reseated the coil. No fixy. I put the Zlide on two clean Picos, Asmodus Colossal & Vaporesso Gen S - no coil detected on any of those. I assumed the coil must be spent so before pitching it I attached the Zlide to an old Clover Overlord pen style battery and it fires. o_O

I looked at Innokin Zlide trouble shooting vid
Innokin/Platform ZLIDE Atomizer - Troubleshooting - Video | INNOKIN®
and read
How to Fix 'No Atomizer' or 'Check Atomizer' for vapers

After doing all this I remembered I put that Zlide tank aside a couple months ago for the same reason - I started getting 'no coil detected'. No warning, just bam - it quits working.

Am I overlooking something obvious? Here's a pic of all mods I tested with & Zlide is connected to the Overlord which does fire but, of course, it's not a great hit.
20210821_075032.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: Z-Lee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread