The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

No more Ciscos 306s at VaporFlow?

Discussion in 'VaporFlow' started by BiffRocko, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BiffRocko

BiffRocko Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    San Diego, CA USA
    The only LR 306's I saw on the site were made by Joye. Are you not carrying the Ciscos anymore?

2. MrNYFC

MrNYFC Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    New York
    Hey Biff,

I have mentioned elsewhere and I thought everyone might have seen it...

Cisco no longer sells his atomizers wholesale, so after some weeks of testing, the Joye seem to really cut the mustard. For some of you, that may be extremely bad news. For others, you may look at is as an opportunity to try a different brand. The customer service you all have come to expect will always be here.

I can tell you that we WILL have Cisco LR 901's within a week or two. If that helps :)

BTW, I have some of the Joye LR 306's en route to our reviewer as I type. They really are a worthy atomizer and built completely different than the generic LR 306's I've tried.

Stay warm!!

Jason

3. BiffRocko

BiffRocko Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    San Diego, CA USA
    Thanks, Jason. Sorry I missed your earlier message. Haven't had much time for EFC lately.

That's a bummer about the Cisco's, but I'll give the Joye's shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.