No more juice in your mouth, this atty is my new favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomaniac10

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Boston
u must've got a dud...mines still great after 5 months...

an atomizer can last 5 months, sure....but theres absolutely no way that it will perform as when you first started using it. if you're forcing extended atty life, you are almost certainly sacraficing vape quality. the only way you can preserve out-of-the-box performance is if you clean it THOROUGHLY and carefully after every single time you use it --> and i would go as far as to say that the average vaper does not do this (and shouldnt be expected to)

ive been using these for a couple months now, and i DO like them and will continue to use them, however ive never gone more than 2 weeks without noticing a decrease in performance. and whenever i give up on one and then start a new one, i always end up saying to myself "oh THATS what my vapor is supposed to taste like".

granted, i have still not mastered proper dripping/atty maintenence habits....but i do have common knowledge of how to use them, and simple steps to make them last longer. these do flood easily, and ive noticed that once they flood, they immediately lose quality, even if you fully blow them out and clean them afterwards.

please feel free to share your cleaning tips. i would love to be proven wrong if anyone has any special methods that do, in fact, preserve atty performance.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
just soak em in vodka for a few hours, will be like new!
And no i hadn't noticed any loss in vapor production...i swear man these are longest lasting atty's ever.
But i've gotten away from atomizers when i go out...i use XXXl ce2 dual coil 1.5 ohm ce2's. Their Awesome!
I also use the vivi nova stone tank another beautiful new tank out on the market.....atomizers are good trying juices.....but that's about all i use them for these days...i've outgrown them u can say.

an atomizer can last 5 months, sure....but theres absolutely no way that it will perform as when you first started using it. if you're forcing extended atty life, you are almost certainly sacraficing vape quality. the only way you can preserve out-of-the-box performance is if you clean it THOROUGHLY and carefully after every single time you use it --> and i would go as far as to say that the average vaper does not do this (and shouldnt be expected to)

ive been using these for a couple months now, and i DO like them and will continue to use them, however ive never gone more than 2 weeks without noticing a decrease in performance. and whenever i give up on one and then start a new one, i always end up saying to myself "oh THATS what my vapor is supposed to taste like".

granted, i have still not mastered proper dripping/atty maintenence habits....but i do have common knowledge of how to use them, and simple steps to make them last longer. these do flood easily, and ive noticed that once they flood, they immediately lose quality, even if you fully blow them out and clean them afterwards.

please feel free to share your cleaning tips. i would love to be proven wrong if anyone has any special methods that do, in fact, preserve atty performance.

Mycaptain

Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Maryland, USA
I believe what they were asking was will the provari show the E1 error code because they are LR

This is an old thread, but if you are still interested in this atty on a Provari, I have been using one for the last 2 weeks on my unit and it rocks. I set it to between 4 and 4.4 and have yet to see an error code.

babemomlover

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Ann Arbor, MI
Have you heard of/used HH.357's?
I've heard of those lasting 6+ months with great quality the whole time.
Those things are built like a tank, you just have to take care of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread