no more shipping extracts to NYS???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ad356

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
north java, ny
yesterday my wife and i went to place an order on myfreedomsmokes and it would NOT allow me to place the order to NY state. apparently the latest nonsense is that vaping and smoking makes you more susceptible to this corna virus nonsense..... but it seems to me its just one more thing the village idiot is using to kill off vaping (cuomo= village idiot). we found another vendor that would ship to us..... and i bought a large order. more extracts then i have ever bought at one time $130 order.

anyone shed some light on this topic. im fed up with government interference in my life and its getting much worse.

have they pulled cigarettes from shelf due to coronavirus. NO. of course NOT.

ruet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
GR, MI
yesterday my wife and i went to place an order on myfreedomsmokes and it would NOT allow me to place the order to NY state. apparently the latest nonsense is that vaping and smoking makes you more susceptible to this corna virus nonsense..... but it seems to me its just one more thing the village idiot is using to kill off vaping (cuomo= village idiot). we found another vendor that would ship to us..... and i bought a large order. more extracts then i have ever bought at one time $130 order.

anyone shed some light on this topic. im fed up with government interference in my life and its getting much worse.

have they pulled cigarettes from shelf due to coronavirus. NO. of course NOT.

I'm sorry. Can you cite the language of any order that prohibits the shipping of vaping products to NYS due to concerns over CV-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread