Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Just found the Manual thread Toby -thanks.

It's pretty clear about the battery type but I have to ask - there are (I believe) 600 MaH batteries of the same size. Can these be used?

ONLY use the correct 360 mah 3.6V corect batteries - anything else could break it (or worse...) !!!! STICK TO THE BATTERY THAT THE DEVICE IS DESIGNED FOR, please!

It is very simple to use....

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
Pretty sure that is the largest capacity lithium battery at 10440/30 (aaa size) and the ones that state 600mah are fakes

At £2.50 per replacement batt all users should be pretty happy :cool:

Tried the cheaper ones over at dealxtreme and found there failure rate to be pretty high so refuse to buy anymore.

Heres hoping these batts are more reliable!

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
I have so many duff ecigs over the past few months !!

I'll join that club! We should have set up www.duff-ecigs.co.uk to comfort each other on ;) I'm in a lovely e-cig group but I was the only one who got a below-par Screwdriver, not to mention the tens of Minis that drove me mad :-x (Darling Minis really.)

scylla

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
It's not just that folks - I (and we) would be made personally liable if I suggested or recommended using any other batttery than the device is supposed to use....

Sincerely, there is a great deal of responsibility involved in what I do and say.

Am i right in saying your warranty is stuffed if you use third party batts?

Oh and whats the warranty on the atts? got to use jantys juice?

clarify please toby :)

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Am i right in saying your warranty is stuffed if you use third party batts?

Oh and whats the warranty on the atts? got to use jantys juice?

The warranty on the Janty atomisers (not TAWA) is 6 months, if used with correct procedure - but for more precise details, please see iVapour.co.uk terms & conditions page.

And yes, using other liquids or batteries could invalidate the warranty, as we would have no idea as to the quality or efficacy of the other products being used. I could go into more details but it is kind of obvious, e.g. lets just say you used a battery that leaked, or a liquid that was impure....

ted26

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2008
uk england
I am ...... and cant read the terms and conditions as they are way too long, but guess using anything other than janty liquid is out of bounds! And i fully understand why :)

I am pretty sure that i am ...... and cant say anymore :p

The warranty on the Janty atomisers (not TAWA) is 6 months, if used with correct procedure - but for more precise details, please see iVapour.co.uk terms & conditions page.

And yes, using other liquids or batteries could invalidate the warranty, as we would have no idea as to the quality or efficacy of the other products being used. I could go into more details but it is kind of obvious, e.g. lets just say you used a battery that leaked, or a liquid that was impure....

WWaaaannnnnhhhhh!!!! **(sniffs and wipes eyes)**

All of a sudden, I want to be in the UK! Those of us here in the States who have Limited Edition and Pre Sale units are still waiting and will be for some time!!! I am so jealous of you guys!!!:-x

Enjoy!!!!! (while we suffer!):oops:

How long until they arrive in the US then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread