Not open for further replies.

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
One small observation with the instruction manual. it says

Gently screw the ionizer: hold and turn the plastic cap to screw the ionizer into the stick’s dedicated ionizer shaft.

Use the plastic cap cart as a grip to unscrew the ionizer from the stick’s body when needed.

Inserting/detaching a cart
Plug: Plug a cart into the ionizer until it clicks. Screw the ionizer with attached cart into the stick’s dedicated ionizer shaft.
Unplug: remove the ionizer from the ionizer shaft. Unplug the cart by simply pulling the plastic cap cart out.

I'm not sure it is a good idea to twist a cart as that tends to lead to the cart turning and wool getting caught in the atomizer which then melts, I would say only do this with a blank mouthpeice but it reads as if you can do this with a full cart.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
I'm not sure it is a good idea to twist a cart as that tends to lead to the cart turning and wool getting caught in the atomizer which then melts.

The JANTY Classic carts in combination with the JANTY Classic Atomizer fit very tight, there is no risk. However, using other than JANTY carts could lead to this issue.

An important thing to note is:

Only the dedicated components must be used, and the proper operation procedures must be followed to prevent malfunction and damage of the product. We do not accept warranty claims if you use other operation procedures than the ones stipulated herewith.

do not use any other USB cables and the such pls, they are not made for the Stick and you could end up with a burned mini USB port!

As always: READ THE MANUAL PLEASE BEFORE YOU START.

Pretty much everything really I've got 901's, Dura/TITAN/510 what ever you want to call it lol, i'd got a penstyle which I kind of used sometimes, a janty mini-fogger which i still love (dont know why, it's not as good as the stick, but it kind of grows on you (i cant explain it), trog screwdriver (v. good) and an intellicig evo!

spike

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
London, UK
I personally do not consider a separate battery charger to be necessary. I have not used one yet. As it charges so quickly (approx 1 hour) and can be used while charging, and the charge lasts a good amount of time, so I have not needed to use one. OK I have been using Dura and KBC too, but I have been charging the Stick only 1-2 times a day.

I've ordered one anyway since I am often not near a computer for long periods.

I have been using the Stick almost constantly since it arrived yesterday and I am extremely impressed - in fact I think I need a second one....

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
I just seem to spend more time getting liquid out of my mouth than actually vaping the thing! Still, Janty to the rescue

I don't think I've had a juicy gob since I started with the Stick and I'm very grateful :) I watch Spikey's video last night and she reminded me that I shouldn't be so casual with the liquids - frequently get it in my mouth and on my fingers :oops:

scylla

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I don't think I've had a juicy gob since I started with the Stick and I'm very grateful :) I watch Spikey's video last night and she reminded me that I shouldn't be so casual with the liquids - frequently get it in my mouth and on my fingers :oops:

scylla

It's always a good idea to wash/rinse if you get liquid on fingers/mouth - but don't worry too much. It's true that pure nicotine is a deadly poison - but we don't use that (thankfully!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread