The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

No Sleep 'Til Janty Stick!

Discussion in 'iVapour UK' started by Toby, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    One small observation with the instruction manual. it says

Gently screw the ionizer: hold and turn the plastic cap to screw the ionizer into the stick’s dedicated ionizer shaft.

Use the plastic cap cart as a grip to unscrew the ionizer from the stick’s body when needed.

Inserting/detaching a cart
    Plug: Plug a cart into the ionizer until it clicks. Screw the ionizer with attached cart into the stick’s dedicated ionizer shaft.
    Unplug: remove the ionizer from the ionizer shaft. Unplug the cart by simply pulling the plastic cap cart out.

I'm not sure it is a good idea to twist a cart as that tends to lead to the cart turning and wool getting caught in the atomizer which then melts, I would say only do this with a blank mouthpeice but it reads as if you can do this with a full cart.

2. Ludo

Ludo Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2008
    China
    The JANTY Classic carts in combination with the JANTY Classic Atomizer fit very tight, there is no risk. However, using other than JANTY carts could lead to this issue.

An important thing to note is:

Only the dedicated components must be used, and the proper operation procedures must be followed to prevent malfunction and damage of the product. We do not accept warranty claims if you use other operation procedures than the ones stipulated herewith.

do not use any other USB cables and the such pls, they are not made for the Stick and you could end up with a burned mini USB port!

As always: READ THE MANUAL PLEASE BEFORE YOU START.

3. matt30uk

matt30uk Full Member

mine arrived this morning too!

Toby, Thanks for all your hard work, you've got some very happy customers!

Thanks again

Matt

4. scyllabub

scyllabub Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2008
    London, UK
    What were you vaping before, Matt?

scylla

5. matt30uk

matt30uk Full Member

Pretty much everything really I've got 901's, Dura/TITAN/510 what ever you want to call it lol, i'd got a penstyle which I kind of used sometimes, a janty mini-fogger which i still love (dont know why, it's not as good as the stick, but it kind of grows on you (i cant explain it), trog screwdriver (v. good) and an intellicig evo!

6. scyllabub

Oct 27, 2008
    London, UK
    Wow! I'm swimming in 901s and have half of a Screwdriver, having lost the other half, lol. Oh, and there's the weak-as-water Classic, which is why I have some spare carts now, I never did bother to use it much.

scylla :)

7. matt30uk

matt30uk Full Member

I never could get on with the evo, I just seem to spend more time getting liquid out of my mouth than actually vaping the thing! Still, Janty to the rescue!

Matt

8. spike

spike Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 15, 2008
    London, UK

I've ordered one anyway since I am often not near a computer for long periods.

I have been using the Stick almost constantly since it arrived yesterday and I am extremely impressed - in fact I think I need a second one....

9. BadSeed

BadSeed Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2008
    Arbroath, UK
    I've ordered a second one. :)

OK, the reason I did that is I thought I'd lost my stick! Got drunk last night and I couldn't find it anywhere this morning. I've found it now though, so I'll have the second one as a spare.

10. scyllabub

Oct 27, 2008
    London, UK
    I don't think I've had a juicy gob since I started with the Stick and I'm very grateful :) I watch Spikey's video last night and she reminded me that I shouldn't be so casual with the liquids - frequently get it in my mouth and on my fingers :oops:

scylla

11. e-pipeman

e-pipeman Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 16, 2008
    Brown Edge, England
    It's always a good idea to wash/rinse if you get liquid on fingers/mouth - but don't worry too much. It's true that pure nicotine is a deadly poison - but we don't use that (thankfully!) :)

12. scyllabub

Oct 27, 2008
    London, UK
    Thanks, Pipey - in any case, I just can't seem to make myself worry about that particular hazard :rolleyes:

13. deewal

deewal Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2008
    In a house.
    Is there a post delivery today, Monday ? I know it's a Bank Holiday but is the Mail on holiday as well? The buses and shops are all as normal.

14. Toby

Toby Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2008
    York UK
    I'm sorry Deewal to give you the bad news that there is no postal delivery on a Bank Holiday. It is bad timing in that respect for the first delivery to the UK.

Hopefully you will receive it on Tuesday and love it!

15. scyllabub

Oct 27, 2008
    London, UK
    It's gone strangely quiet in here :D

To those of you who got my original post in their email alert - Yes, I've answered my own question :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.