Status
Not open for further replies.

johentie

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Toronto
Hey hey,

so update to my previous thread..

my eroll came ... ordered it friday and arrived monday morning.. from Canadaejuices..

so i put in some ejuice after priming the wick with a few drops and i have no taste... i tried 3 different flavours...

and i don't get that crackling sound my 510-T makes... any suggestions?? and yes there is a lot of vapor.. which i am happy about..it doesnt have a BAD taste like other describe like metal or burning taste..

i have (all from Canadaejuices)
Strawberries and cream 50/50
Pina Colada 50/50
Roasted Marshmellow 30/70
Orange Creamsicle 30/70
(yes i like sweet tasting juices)

Last edited:

ke7in11

Nov 13, 2011
California
I've also only had mine for one day. I haven't had the same problems you've had, but I've been using a "trick" that I used to use with my 510 cigalikes that I began vaping with. Take slow, long drags. If you have trouble controlling that, try putting your finger slightly over the air intake hole on the side of the battery. Don't cover it fully, just impede the airflow a little. You could try putting your finger over it and taking it off quickly as though you were playing a flute.

I've found this helped me get thicker vapor, and I know you said that you get vapor, but this may help intensify the flavor for you. Also, if you've seen pbusardo's review, you may want to "play" around with the drags like he does. Short, intermittent puffs, before a long drag for inhalation.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
The flavor on an Eroll is muted compared to how the same juice tastes in the average clearo. I don't know how flavorful your juices are. Personally, when I want to simulate smoking, which is really what the Eroll is designed for, I don't like much flavor as my smokes never tasted like blueberry pie for instance but you do need a highly flavored juice for the Eroll if you're into strong flavor. When I do want something like a dessert... pecan roll... and not smoke, I do that in the evening on my home clearo setups.

Last edited:

johentie

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Toronto
I've also only had mine for one day. I haven't had the same problems you've had, but I've been using a "trick" that I used to use with my 510 cigalikes that I began vaping with. Take slow, long drags. If you have trouble controlling that, try putting your finger slightly over the air intake hole on the side of the battery. Don't cover it fully, just impede the airflow a little. You could try putting your finger over it and taking it off quickly as though you were playing a flute.

I've found this helped me get thicker vapor, and I know you said that you get vapor, but this may help intensify the flavor for you. Also, if you've seen pbusardo's review, you may want to "play" around with the drags like he does. Short, intermittent puffs, before a long drag for inhalation.

you are right.. i think since i am new to vaping i still take those cigarette like drags.. i did experiment a little after i posted this and it does seem more flavorful after those quick puffs and a long slow drag.. will continue to see what works..

The flavor on an Eroll is muted compared to how the same juice tastes in the average clearo. I don't know how flavorful your juices are. Personally, when I want to simulate smoking, which is really what the Eroll is designed for, I don't like much flavor as my smokes never tasted like blueberry pie for instance but you do need a highly flavored juice for the Eroll if you're into strong flavor. When I do want something like a dessert... pecan roll... and not smoke, I do that in the evening on my home clearo setups.

i guess your right.. i am going to keep the 510-t with the XL batter, so i will try different clearos for the chilling .. and the eroll as my daily driver for the smoking habit..

i ordered some new ejuices yesterday that had the option to boost the flavour by 1.5.. expecting them today so we'll see if that makes a difference.

the smell of the ejuices i have now are pretty yummy but sometimes taste chemical

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Chemical taste is a bad sign for bumping... ususally gets worse. I use dekang in my eroll because taste isn't important in it to me as I said and they tend to be weak. When I started using clearos I tried those same juices in them and I cannot say how bad they tasted... of burnt celery... just awful... but I can't taste that in the Eroll. Trying to say your new bumped ones might taste awful of chemicals in your clearo but be okay in the Eroll. Its kind of a bonus really as those that are unvapable in other setups (I have soooo many from when I first started vaping) might be saved vaping in the Eroll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread