• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic, just Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
US/Pennsylvania
twoaz1.com
Mary, would you mind describing the pear? Is it more like a pear (duh) or like candy? I do love pears.

I'm not sure if its my taste buds or expectations or not buying from the right vendors. I only fully quit analogs a few days ago but only had one or two a day for a couple of months. I was hoping my sense of taste would have improved somewhat by now. However, every flavor I've tried so far is weak to almost non-existent aside from a slight sweet taste.

Am I better off buying Loranns as opposed to the pre-made flavors?

Edit: using a 901 and thanks for any advice ladies!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Well Cori, The smell in the bottle is pear like, The taste is sweetish/candy like, but the exhale is pear! It does taste a bit like banana, but not on the exhale (through the nose). I think it is a clean taste.

I got some fruit flavors, Apple, banana, pear, peach, Cherry and Watermelon I thought..these are too weak for me, I can't taste them! But I am not one to waste anything so I decided to just vape one fruit and one dark (tobacco, ry4, choco..like that) per day. I was changing up like a crazy person before that.

When I started doing that, I found I liked the flavors! Banana needed a drop of lorann's, so did watermelon, but the apple, peach, cherry and pear are just fine.

My taste buds woke up or I stopped overloading them. So that's my pattern now..1 light flavor and 1 heavy flavor. Tonight is butterscotch and banana, last night it was Coffee and pear. It keeps me from getting flavor fatique and lets me really get into a flavor.

BTW my pear came from vapor4life when he had his 20% off sale. Every flavor I got from Smilin at V4L has been good, except for the spearmint..too mentholy for my tastes. Vapor Options has really good spearmint, the bottle says double mint, it tastes like the gum.

I meant to add, you can't go wrong getting some Lorann's to match your flavors, You can make them stronger( add a drop or two..stop and vape before adding more!) and you can also make them last a bit longer by adding some P.G. or V.G. or Glycerin. I got some P.G. and 36mg flavorless juice from juicy juice so I could extend my favorites and add a touch of extra vapor. With the drop of lorann's you can really turn 10ml to 15 with out losing a thing. Since I am cutting way down on my nic, I use a drop or two of the 36 mg juice in my bottle. more to say it has nic..then to get nic..lol

Last edited:

BARENETTED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2009
NEW JERSEY, USA
Ladies,

It is so nice and peaceful in here. I came in to get shelter from the storm going on 'outside'. :(

Think I will stay here till it 'passes'.

For all you newbs - don't be scared. Every now and then it gets a little hairy out there and then things will go back to normal for a bit......and then........ - well you get it - its the circle of life! ;)

BTW - where is Wildsky - havent seen her lately???:(

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I don't know about your model, but on the 901, You have to have the hole or it won't work. The holes are stacked so when you draw air, it flips the switch in the battery that starts the atty. No Hole no vapor. I could be wrong so please ask someone who isn't a dingbat!:p

Hil, Yeah the wars are raging upstairs..I am hiding out too!

Wildsky is mosaic tiling her kitchen, she told me she would be very busy for a bit. Hopefully she takes a break and drops by. All work and no play...

Cori

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
USA
Hello ladies.. I'm just checking in. Totally off the wall remark here.. dang I love this pina colada juice so much. Now I have these song lyrics playing over and over in my head. :p

If you like pina coladas
And getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I haven't tried Pina Colada yet..is the pineapple overpowering? That sets my teeth on edge!
Wildsky made me a 'Nicostick" (she said it was her last for a while due to other projects)
I am really mad at her!:p I wanted to be able to make one for myself, I can't see all the wiring in Nicowolf's pictures..so I figured if I had one to copy..
WELL that went south! :( She made the darn thing so well it looks like it came from Detroit, I can't see the solder points or the wiring! It works like a dream though.:D I am going to get my son up here to help me..Mike just said, you're in charge of E-stuff.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread