• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieCT

Ultra Member
Aug 7, 2014
Ffld.CT, USA
Ok ladies for some reason I'm wide awake. I should be heading to bed. Soooo tell me or show me your gear and maybe what kinds of juice you like.

highfive__74164.1407346748.386.513.jpg ourychai__12225.1407346762.386.513.jpg High Five and OurYChi from Good Life

014 (2).jpg and I'm working this right now

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Hey Dinger, Did I see in the MVP forum it's your Birthday? :)

I only ever know when someone's birthday is because it's listed at the bottom of the forum front page, or they've allowed the day to be added to our birthday list. But, Just in case..

Happy Birthday Dinger!!!

happyBirthday_mypage.jpg

Happy Birthday,Dinger:):)

Happy birthday Dinger. :)

Bless your hearts ladies :) B'day actually not until October 9. Val, was "window shopping" in the MVP forum about the upcoming b'day

I'll save all these wishes (and I did ping the b'day thread a couple months ago - someone got me added there) and pull them back out in a few weeks!

Sorry I haven't poked my head in the last couple of days. Was out of town Tuesday and not feeling the greatest the past couple of days. Playing catch-up at work has been a bear, too....

Have a great day (and great weekend!!!!)

P.S. is this thread going to move anytime soon - something about the 15,000 post count?

Blessings to you all :)

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Well, it'll be your Birthday soon enough, Dinger....I guess i should have checked more than just the August portion of the birthday list :facepalm: (i'm gonna blame it on not enough caffeine). Hope you're feeling better.

Hope you get sleepy soon, Val.

Evie, I've worked 6 days a week for what seems like a long, long time...i cherish every 3-day (or even 2-day) weekend i can get :)

Speaking of which, it's about that time. Enjoy the day, Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread