Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
OMG most women have problems programing the TV to record at night, and the look at this LOL.....

Now I expect to be bashed by all the ladies around....lol
You're treading on thin ice, my friend!
<----------------------- This lady here is an IT Consultant, used to fiddling around with technical equipment in datacentres....;)

In my experience, it's always been the men who haven't been able to program the video recorder!!!
And it's often not even worth bothering trying to get a man to get to grip with something more complicated, like a female for instance - most men have no clue where all the bits are, let alone how to operate all the functions!!!!
They do have an uncanny knack of resetting the default behaviour back to the "nag-mode" though......... :D

Last edited:

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
nomaam2.jpg

I joke I joke lol

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I think that I am going to see if I can find a pair with wheels and a small rocket engine!

Road Runner says BEEP BEEP!

you need 2 shoes like anyone else use, with just 2 GGs on back. You fill GG with kerosene and you will catch Lisa in about 1-2 sec;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hey Lisa! That's not fair! That will be 3 GG's per shoe!

Well, I would advise against it, if you set off all six of them, you would wind up on the moon!

Besides, I think I heard Imeo say that he needs you to ship them back because, because, he needs to check something on the buttons! Yeah, that's it! He needs to check the buttons!

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Hey Lisa! That's not fair! That will be 3 GG's per shoe!

Well, I would advise against it, if you set off all six of them, you would wind up on the moon!

Besides, I think I heard Imeo say that he needs you to ship them back because, because, he needs to check something on the buttons! Yeah, that's it! He needs to check the buttons!

Nothing wrong with any of my bootons. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread