Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Hey Lisa! That's not fair! That will be 3 GG's per shoe!

Well, I would advise against it, if you set off all six of them, you would wind up on the moon!

Besides, I think I heard Imeo say that he needs you to ship them back because, because, he needs to check something on the buttons! Yeah, that's it! He needs to check the buttons!

Gary, you're back in the race, Imeo's too tired (scared) to continue........

:lol:

DaMulta, what's this green liquid you speak of?

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Lisa, actually I think that you would be interesting to catch. I saw your response to a certain person when then made mention of your "technical" abilities. You are a feisty one. :) No, actually, I know what you are saying. I spent a lot of money as well as blood, sweat and tears in getting my IT degrees and I am just as proud of them as you are. I salute you. I originally wanted to do consulting or be an analyst but as things turned out I am a DBA. Still happy but wondering if......:confused:

So now that I have no competition in the chase, I have decided on wearing a pair of Nike Shox and I am going to start practicing with a lasso. :D

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Lisa, actually I think that you would be interesting to catch. I saw your response to a certain person when then made mention of your "technical" abilities. You are a feisty one. :) No, actually, I know what you are saying. I spent a lot of money as well as blood, sweat and tears in getting my IT degrees and I am just as proud of them as you are. I salute you. I originally wanted to do consulting or be an analyst but as things turned out I am a DBA. Still happy but wondering if......:confused:

So now that I have no competition in the chase, I have decided on wearing a pair of Nike Shox and I am going to start practicing with a lasso. :D

hehehehehe, it's a fact that female techies have to be twice as good as the men to get half the recognition. :rolleyes:
I do more consulting and management type stuff these days, but still get my "hands dirty" sometimes.....:)
What do you "wonder if" about? If you're fed up doing DBA stuff, then maybe it's time to try something else? They say a change is as good as a rest.......I am happy that I get to do a good variety of stuff cos I'd get bored doing the same old crap every day.

I've seen those Nike Shox - they are well-dodgy and I am afraid, I am just going to have to run faster! I can't be seen in the company of anyone wearing those things. :lol::lol:

P.S. I think Imeo is away, trying to conserve his energy to make a last ditch attempt to win this chase.............

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
hehehehehe, it's a fact that female techies have to be twice as good as the men to get half the recognition. :rolleyes:
I do more consulting and management type stuff these days, but still get my "hands dirty" sometimes.....:)
What do you "wonder if" about? If you're fed up doing DBA stuff, then maybe it's time to try something else? They say a change is as good as a rest.......I am happy that I get to do a good variety of stuff cos I'd get bored doing the same old crap every day.

I've seen those Nike Shox - they are well-dodgy and I am afraid, I am just going to have to run faster! I can't be seen in the company of anyone wearing those things. :lol::lol:

P.S. I think Imeo is away, trying to conserve his energy to make a last ditch attempt to win this chase.............

Well, the way that the tech field has gone here is pretty bad. Many places that I had initially gotten job offers at wound up either in trouble (Arthur Anderson) or massively cutting staff. The big places like IBM, Motorola, Morningstar, and even Comdisco are all hurting and were not what they once were before I graduated. I have been at my current position over 14 years and actually like the job and the security that it gives me in today's crazy economy.

I have seen one too many examples of what a woman has to do in a job compared to a man and empathize with you. I specialize in the legal field and was able to assist in the development of a new database software that is currently being used. That was fun at least for a while. I still do training and help desk stuff for it, although they apparently do not trust me enough to give me users rights! LOL!

Ok then, since the SHOX appall you, I will settle for a simple pair of Nike Cross-trainers. As for Imeo, I think I saw him earlier lurking in the shadows, the man is sneeky! Look what he has done with the GG!

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Well, the way that the tech field has gone here is pretty bad. Many places that I had initially gotten job offers at wound up either in trouble (Arthur Anderson) or massively cutting staff. The big places like IBM, Motorola, Morningstar, and even Comdisco are all hurting and were not what they once were before I graduated. I have been at my current position over 14 years and actually like the job and the security that it gives me in today's crazy economy.
Yep, everywhere it's bad, and not just in the tech field....

Although I do like the idea of a nice stable and secure job, for me, it soon leads to complacency and boredom. Plus, I think I've been working for myself for far too long to fit into a corporate structure full-time now. :D I did a long contract for a defence organisation a few years ago and I found it so restrictive and rule-bound mainly for no good reason, other than that they had been doing things that way for god knows how long and didn't take kindly to someone new suggesting more efficient working practices. :rolleyes:

I have seen one too many examples of what a woman has to do in a job compared to a man and empathize with you.
hahahaa, I've not had to do anything really dodgy, my work speaks for itself. :D:D

I specialize in the legal field and was able to assist in the development of a new database software that is currently being used. That was fun at least for a while. I still do training and help desk stuff for it, although they apparently do not trust me enough to give me users rights! LOL!
Developing and supporting new stuff is always interesting, that was my Dad's speciality along with general programming and DBA stuff (he died last year :()

Ok then, since the SHOX appall you, I will settle for a simple pair of Nike Cross-trainers. As for Imeo, I think I saw him earlier lurking in the shadows, the man is sneeky! Look what he has done with the GG!

Those shox things are just ugly!!! heheeheee
I'd get some steel toe-capped boots if I were you, that's more my kinda style :D.
Sneeky can be good........;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Lisa, I am not afraid of anything for a simple reason. If I must die I will, I have no problerm to that. I really believe that chasing you its a matter of life or death because you are a wild girl that you will not surender easily. I will take my risks.

Exept I fool you with some candies like my daughter. I am looking always for the simple way:lol::lol::lol:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Lisa, I am not afraid of anything for a simple reason. If I must die I will, I have no problerm to that. I really believe that chasing you its a matter of life or death because you are a wild girl that you will not surender easily. I will take my risks.
hehehehe, excellent! and noooooooooooo, no easy surrender here.......

Exept I fool you with some candies like my daughter. I am looking always for the simple way:lol::lol::lol:

oh, hmmmmm, OK, I'm slowing down now to ask if you've got any chocolate?

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread