Noob checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.

sans pants

Jan 2, 2010
il
I have been a 3/4 pack a day smoker for 13 years. I have not had an analog in 4 days. I could not be happier. As of the first of the year the company I work for has gone tobacco free, unfortunately they have included e-cigs in their policy because they look like analogs. :(

I picked up a cheap kr808 to see if I would like vaping. So far I am happy with the experience, but the product leaves something to be desired. I have spent quite a bit of time on the site researching models/mods and I have reached a bit of an impasse. Battery life sucks, but I like the cartomizers. I think I would like to stick with 3.7V.
I am trying to decide if I should buy a chuck/prodigy/GLV, stick with Kr808and go to xl batts, or jump in with both feet and build a sidewinder variant. I have the ability to generate 3d solid models and g-code, but have no access to a CNC mill.

Lastly, thanks to all who have put in so much hard work to provide the staggering amount of excellent information on this site. I would still be smoking if not for you folks.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
You might want to also consider a USB passthru if you spend a lot of time on your computer ;)

I also use a KR8 (kr808) and enjoy it very much. I have no experience with any other models, but from what I have learned on this forum, there is a lot of twiddeling and tinkering involved with some of the other models.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
Since I work all day on a computer, whee can you get one of these USB passthru's? Do they work with a 510? :p

Wish I could tell you. I use cartomizers on a Kr8 from vapor king and I don't think they can be used with 3 piece pv models. Someone should come along shortly and be able to help you. The 510 is very popular here!;)

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Since I work all day on a computer, whee can you get one of these USB passthru's? Do they work with a 510? :p

Yes there are passthru's for 510's. Most all suppliers that sell 510's will have the passthru's as well. Take a look where you buy your 510 gear they will probably have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread