Noob from Singapore, just quit analogs (as you guys call it here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Hi everyone,

I've read that I need at least 5 posts so please bear with me int his New Forumers Sectn.

I've quit smoking for about 2 weeks now after a recent bout of chicken pox (yeah, at 28, and I felt like I was dying!). It seemed like a good idea to quit at that time as I was confined at home and laid in bed for a good 5 days, immobilized by e disease. I vowed to myself that this was one of the ways for me to quit smoking easily as I had prayed to God and asked others around for ways to quit smoking when the pox hit me like a sledgehammer and knocked me out with chills and fever for 5 days straight. I couldn't tell whether I was suffering from withdrawal symptoms or the pox everyday as I had body aches, head aches, fevers, chills, flu & e works...

And now, I do not feel like picking up an analog (as you guys called it here, I noticed...) but somehow, I feel sort of empty and the urge to smoke is more psychological than physical... so I guess, this should be an alternative.

FYI, this is like my sixth attempt at quitting and I hope this works!
1st attempt: patch , quit for 3 months
2nd attempt: Zyban & nicorette inhaler , quit for a gd 8 mths before being hit by a personal crisis
3rd attempt: inhaler, worked for only a month tops...
4th attempt: inhaler, mints, 3 weeks...
5th attempt: nicobloc, manage to cut down from 20 a day to 7-10 and then it plateaued...
6th attempt: 2 weeks on and need support frm e-cig!

So guys, help me get e ball rolling... thx, & hv a gd day!

Looking to vape and lose the analogs for good! :vapor:

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Btw, I seriously am considering getting one but am torn btwn a Janty eGo or an KR808... any inputs?
i really need hand-holding in this ... i don't even know how it's supposed to work although I've been lurking around for about 2 weeks and viewing vidz on Youtube but maybe I need to get me one before really understanding the thing...

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Hi n welcome to ECF fellow sg-eans. Usually we recommend eGo, kgo, riva51, epower n the likes. Reason being its easier to get it over here n the battery life n being 510 threaded gives it versatility for fit with different other parts. However, if u got the bucks, I would actually recommend going for something indestructible. Like ggts. We can't afford to send out pv back to whoever n get it fix. U Nvr knw if the 2nd time will be able to past thru our gd ol' custom. That being said, decision is In your hands. I'm currently on mobile. Will post more when I get to a desktop or something. (better still if u can make ur mod) lol.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
i read abt e mods being done by fellow Vapers in the US & they r crazy! laser-point mods n stuff... crazy..
btw, r3kka, thanks for your posts abt e eyes big2... need to source for mine ASAP... saw Revoi's n Yunn85's but dunno whether the French janty's r custom-approved... otherwise, money down e drain... can PM me reliable sources for ordering online...? by reliable, not only is it supposed to be svc-oriented reliable, it shld be SG-customs-friendly...

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Welcome to ECF Rul46 and congratulations for quitting the stinkies! I'm new also and found the Ego to be awesome. I think you would like it as well, I got 2 of the 1000mah battery (t type with five push shut off) paired with BOGE LR cartos(2 ohm) it is a very nice PV IMO

thx, jim bob! i hated e cancer sticks neways... it's been a constant struggle as I started early... been almost 15 yrs and it hasn't been good.. thx, for e recommendation! will keep a constant lookout.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Take a minute and visit the infopages (on blue bar at top of page to the left) and check out suggestions on what a beginner should buy.

And Welcome!!! :)

jj2, thx! i've actually scoured and skimmed through those pages and it results in the same thing, get an eGo or e like... so, i mite need a specific brand or make or supplier so tt it can get through to me here in strict-customs-regulated-Singapore.. thx, again, bro!

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
good day ,,, it is a good start to invest for a good ego T 510 using drip method though it is quite messy i still prefer dripping rather than cartomizer due to the flavor made and how it saves juice

Thx, character! I now know why some drip n some use cartos... Lol! Ok, i guess i'm fuss-free and should look for one with a carto.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
Hi rul, just want to share my experience with ecig. I use a ce2 clearomizers with a riva battery and it's really made me quit analog... I use to smoke for about 15+ years and I've been analog free for about 5 month... Hope you'll find what you need to keep analog free :)

Good for u, man! Hope we get to stay away frm analogs forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread