Noob here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMann228

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Gulf Coast, MS
Just joined the E.C.F. and am relatively new to vaping. I just started a month ago with the standard 1100mah ego battery with the disposable ce4. just recently upgraded with a 1000mah ego twist with a stardust. now i think i am ready for the carto tank. what are some good reasonably price carto tanks that work great on the ego twist? thanks

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Just joined the E.C.F. and am relatively new to vaping. I just started a month ago with the standard 1100mah ego battery with the disposable ce4. just recently upgraded with a 1000mah ego twist with a stardust. now i think i am ready for the carto tank. what are some good reasonably price carto tanks that work great on the ego twist? thanks

I had just posted this elsewhere so here you go...

"I can highly recommend the 3ml U-DCT. Easy, no mess and looks great. Then buy replacement hole-punched cartos for it. I'd recommend 2.5 ohm single coils or if you get a dual coil, maybe get the DTC Hole Puncher to make the hole a little bigger or add a second one in the cartos. For the Twist, I'd also recommend the eGo Cone Cover for DCTank, and to make it even easier to fill, maybe the DCT Refill Funnel."

I bought mine from The Electronic Cigarette Super Store | myvaporstore.com. You can get a combo kit with drip tip and 5 cartos, then buy replacement cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread