Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Hey guys and gals im about to invest in my first mech and first rda but I have a question regarding the nic strength when using these devices. I notice A LOT of people always saying they use a very low nic level in their juice when using rda's and im curious as to why this is. Maybe its just coincidence or maybe there is a reason. I was thinking is it because you get such a HUGE hit of vapor from an rda as opposed to a say a clearo or carto tank etc or does that even matter? I vape juice usually at 18mg and normally I use carto tanks and the reason I go that high in nic is because I need to feel a throat hit. Now, if youre using an rda you get like 5 times the amount of vapor on a pull so is this why most people drop nic strength??? So you dont get "Nic Sick"???? Since you do get such a huge plume of vapor using an rda despite the nic level will you still get a solid throat hit if you are only using 6 mg juice? Because I know you wouldnt if I used that in a carto or clearo. If I can drop my nic but still get a solid TH then im happy. Or, as I mentioned does it even matter? Basically what I want to know is.. will vaping 18mg juice in a RDA be any different than using 18mg juice in a tank? Am I making any sense? lol

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hey guys and gals im about to invest in my first mech and first rda but I have a question regarding the nic strength when using these devices. I notice A LOT of people always saying they use a very low nic level in their juice when using rda's and im curious as to why this is. Maybe its just coincidence or maybe there is a reason. I was thinking is it because you get such a HUGE hit of vapor from an rda as opposed to a say a clearo or carto tank etc or does that even matter? I vape juice usually at 18mg and normally I use carto tanks and the reason I go that high in nic is because I need to feel a throat hit. Now, if youre using an rda you get like 5 times the amount of vapor on a pull so is this why most people drop nic strength??? So you dont get "Nic Sick"???? Since you do get such a huge plume of vapor using an rda despite the nic level will you still get a solid throat hit if you are only using 6 mg juice? Because I know you wouldnt if I used that in a carto or clearo. If I can drop my nic but still get a solid TH then im happy. Or, as I mentioned does it even matter? Basically what I want to know is.. will vaping 18mg juice in a RDA be any different than using 18mg juice in a tank? Am I making any sense? lol

yes; its because they're vaping more stuff at a time, so they use a diluted strength.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
I kinda thought that might be the case. Now what about throat hit? Do you still get a solid TH with the low nic on the rda as you would with say an 18mg strength using a carto tank or something like a protank? Thats my issue, I really want to give mechs and rda's a try but it that means I should use a lower nic than what im used to and I dont end up getting that TH satisfaction then maybe rda's arent for me... I dont know, thats why I ask you guys what you think lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread