What level of nic do you vape on your genesis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
Curious, as I've now gone full steam ahead into rba's with two RSST's, one DID clone, and one AGA-T.

I've been vaping 12mg, and some 18mg juice with clearos/cartos before. The throat hit on these RBA's is insane.
I know this is a subjective issue, as everyone likes a different level of TH, but im just trying to get an idea of what level of nic most people tend to use with RBA's.

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
18 mg for all juices. Maybe my nic requirements are too high being a 2 packs a day ex smoker, but no setup (from ultra low ohm to regular ones) have made me feel i HAVE TO go down

The first time i tried vaping and failed at quitting i was 24mg, it wasn't until i used 36mg that i was able to leave the cigs behind

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I diy and mix a "base" at a certain percentage and then add whatever flavors, knowing that the addition of flavors will bring down the percentage, so I mix my nic a bit higher than what I want. I was using 12mg when I used cartos but when I switched to genesis attys, I was getting bad headaches so I went down to 10 in my base.. still headaches, so I went down to 5mg. No headaches but I find myself wanting to vape ALL THE TIME! This last batch I went up to 7mg. I don't use much more than 10% flavoring (if that much) so my final nic percentage is probably 5-6% now.

StillMaticc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
I must have been doing something wrong, because today I Re-wrapped my RSST, along with wrapping an AGA-T for the first time, and using the same juice in the RSST, and a different one in the AGA-T, suddenly the massive TH is gone, and all I get is pure flavor, good throat hit, and clouds of vapor!

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I used 18-24mg before gennys and I was using very little of my 18s. Gennys are allowing me to get the TH I want from my 18s. I've even used 12mg in gennies and was still able to pull a significant TH. but I'm more comfortable in the 16-18 range. Twisting the cap helps more than I had ever thought possible.
It's crazy how much more efficient gennies are than traditional devices in terms of nic delivery. Not so much an issue if you dont DIY, but still.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I started at 18 with the occasional 24 and gradually weaned myself down to 12. When I tried a chid, I got the first nic rush I'd had in months lol. I went to the dream 804 a few weeks later and got another nic rush in short order, so I cut my nic levers to 6mg. I'm also vaping a lot more so I probably haven't cut my overall intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread