Noob - refilling GreenSmoke disposable cartomizer Q's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jilbert

Feb 10, 2015
Blaine, MN, USA
Hi,

I got a GreenSmoke about 2 weeks ago and wanted to try refilling the disposable cartomizers. I've seen vids on youtube on how it's done and I saved my dead ones in a ziplock baggie for about 2 weeks. My Q's are:

1. Are they still OK to refill or have they dried out too much to refill?
2. Would I need to clean them first? (Even if I'm using the same/similar flavor juice?)
3. How long does a refilled cartomizer last being "stored" with the GreenSmoke supplied caps on the cartomizer? (I was thinking of refilling a few, replace the cartomizer plugs and have them around? Or is it better to make them fresh?

4. Or should I just skip all that and buy some new, refillable ones?

ColbeWan

Dec 21, 2014
usa
i havent used the greensmoke cigalikes, but when i started vaping i used the blu starter kit, which is basically the same thing.

1. they should be fine to refill, just don't over fill them.
2. no need to clean them if you don't mind having a little bit of the original flavor in there.
3. its hard to tell how long they will last being stored, because of where you might be storing them (a hot dry car, a dark cool closet, etc.) fresh is always best but try filling a couple and see how they do. eventually the cartomizer will start to burn out (starts tasting funny or burnt even after a refill)

4. you could do that as well, but for most of us this is about saving money. so why spend the extra money if you don't need to, right?

hope this helps, and good luck on your adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread