The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Noob to Forum but Not To Vape

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by IsaacDanial, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. IsaacDanial

IsaacDanial Full Member

Nov 19, 2015
    How is it going CloudChasers! (thats what me and my friends call the vapers).
    Been smoking over 15 years and vaping since like a year. Either way, i still need to ve the ciggarrate kicks whenever im doing my business in the toilet. Tho most of the time i vape, i just can find the comfort of vaping in the toilet with the foul fumes. Nevertheless, the best mod for all the different type of mode you wanna use(temp control or wattage mode) is the SX mini M Class. It does not consume your battery and max is at 60 watts. With additional perfomance setting(soft,standard,powerful,powerful+,eco), it just burn smoothly and without causing any threats. Wherelse for rta or rda, Billow V2 my preference and Haze Dripper.
    Peace Out #vapeon

2. suprtrkr

suprtrkr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi and welcome. I have a SX Mini M, and I love it. It's my go-to mod in the car. But I do use others from time to time :)

3. macis

macis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2015
    welcome! i have a billow v2 n yes, its working great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.