Noob Vapemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbrown01

Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Syracuse, NY
My first real order of vaping gear came in today yayyyy. Apart from the V2 starter kit that i received in the mail last week this batch is a bit more substantial. Lol i may have went overboard but at least I'm not smoking those nasty analogs anymore.

First order was from Myvaporstore, Ego Twist C starter kit, a 900 MAH and 1000 MAH twist batteries, that came with Kanger Mini pro, and an iClear 16 tank, which I'm currently vaping on, seems so much better than the V2 carts. and also a Kanger EVOD tank, assorted replacement coils, and that is it from them.

Second one that came in was a small one from Madvapes, iclear replacement coils, and a large ego carrying case, will probably have to pick up another one of those eventually and for 5 dollars what can it hurt right

And the one I was hoping for was my first 6 bottles of juice from mtbaker, various assorted flavors, 555 E juice, Blu Bacco, American Tobacco(tastes like waffles and syrup), extreme ice, and I guess a bonus bottle of french vanilla, no extra flavor shots in any of them yet, my first order so wasn't sure and all standard mix, I guess 80 pg 20 vg, but I'm getting used to them so far.

Tanks are filled, batteries are charged and here we go, waiting on my rocketfuel vapes that I ordered to try out, I'm also waiting on a 5 ml syringe, a mini nova and a drip tip from vaporalley, I ordered a carto tank last night and a selection of boge cartos to try out, a stainless steel slap yo mama tank tool from big daddy vapor.

Next up is I really want another carto tank i think from big daddy vapor to start

And I was hoping to get some opinions of buying an innokin vv vw3.0 off of ebay and if I shold be worried about knockoffs?

thanks for all the help so far guys and the encouragement goes a long way.

CShaver

Cloudy Flavor All Day
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Swoyersville, PA
Lol Don't worry about going to fast. You fond something to keep you occupied, and more importantly, away from cigarettes.

I'm about 2 weeks into vaping. I only have a Vision Spinner VV 1300mAh battery, 4 EVOD tanks, a Protank 3, and I'm waiting for my Vamo V5 to be delivered. I have about 10 bottles of Mt Baker juice and I'm in love with their flavors.

I'm ordering an AnyVape Davide, a few more Protank 3s and some more juice. The Vision is nice for now, and once my V5 arrives I'll be set on devices for now.

Everntually I'll get some more mods, but this will be good for a few months, other than juice and atomizers of course lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread