Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Hi All,

First time here. My hubby and I just ordered our first ego T kits. Now we just need juice to go with it. Nic or no nic for trying to quit smoking? and if nic then where in Canada can we buy it?

Definately nic juice to quit smoking. And higher is best at first. Higher is in the range of 18-36. I go for 24 mg myself. Some venders list it as a percentage like this: 1.8% - 3.6%. I use 2.4%
As for Canada. There is a Canada subforum here at ECF. Look it over. You will need 5 posts in the new members forum then you can ask there.
Good luck neighbor

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Greetings fellow Canuck! Welcome to ECF!

You need 5 posts (and the server refreshes, may take an hour) before you can use the PM system or post in other forums.

You can greet other New Comers to get your posts. Please do not spam just to get your posts. This helps weed out the Bots that spam web sites.

When you are able, request the Canadian Vendors list on the Canada Forum.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Celtie

Jul 31, 2012
Kitchener
Definately nic juice to quit smoking. And higher is best at first. Higher is in the range of 18-36. I go for 24 mg myself. Some venders list it as a percentage like this: 1.8% - 3.6%. I use 2.4%
As for Canada. There is a Canada subforum here at ECF. Look it over. You will need 5 posts in the new members forum then you can ask there.
Good luck neighbor

Thanks Bullette. I thought so but being new to this wasn't sure if going with just the ecigs would be enough.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.

Celtie

Jul 31, 2012
Kitchener
Greetings fellow Canuck! Welcome to ECF!

You need 5 posts (and the server refreshes, may take an hour) before you can use the PM system or post in other forums.

You can greet other New Comers to get your posts. Please do not spam just to get your posts. This helps weed out the Bots that spam web sites.

When you are able, request the Canadian Vendors list on the Canada Forum.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks Xp. another question that I didn't think of, how long does one bottle of juice last, a 30 ml bottle I guess.
btw.. .our son moved to Harvey Station. They have built an off the grid home. They love it out there :)

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
Thanks Xp. another question that I didn't think of, how long does one bottle of juice last, a 30 ml bottle I guess.
btw.. .our son moved to Harvey Station. They have built an off the grid home. They love it out there :)

MOST people use 2-3ml per day. Some use 5 or more. YMMV

It is best to get several small (5 - 10ml) bottles of different flavors rather than a larger bottle of a flavor that you may not like. Try from different varieties, tobacco, fruit, drinks, desserts, as you will be surprised at what you may like and your taste may also change and most people switch flavors during the day to keep from getting immune to a flavor.

I'm sure your son has found a difference in real estate prices here! I'm sure he can afford much more home in this area and it is very peaceful in the country.

Relax, Enjoy!

Celtie

Jul 31, 2012
Kitchener
MOST people use 2-3ml per day. Some use 5 or more. YMMV

It is best to get several small (5 - 10ml) bottles of different flavors rather than a larger bottle of a flavor that you may not like. Try from different varieties, tobacco, fruit, drinks, desserts, as you will be surprised at what you may like and your taste may also change and most people switch flavors during the day to keep from getting immune to a flavor.

Good advice. I think we'll try that. Of course, now to decide what flavours.... decisions decisions!!!!

I'm sure your son has found a difference in real estate prices here! I'm sure he can afford much more home in this area and it is very peaceful in the country.

Relax, Enjoy!

He certainly did notice it. They actually bought 11 acres and have a great set up. A very small house to start with but their plan is to build on as they need and as they can afford. Hubby has started talking about retiring in NB. :)

Thanks again for the info.. greatly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread