The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Noobie here

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Celtie, Aug 1, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Celtie

Celtie Full Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Kitchener
    Hi All,

First time here. My hubby and I just ordered our first ego T kits. Now we just need juice to go with it. Nic or no nic for trying to quit smoking? and if nic then where in Canada can we buy it?

2. balexstephens

balexstephens Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2012
    england
    I'm quite new to but I would suggest having nicotine otherwise you might get cravings but you can always try different ones. Here is a website that might be helpful Premium E-Juice (PG and VG base) :)

3. Vapoor eyes er

Vapoor eyes er ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
  4. Bullette the Cowdog

Bullette the Cowdog Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2012
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Definately nic juice to quit smoking. And higher is best at first. Higher is in the range of 18-36. I go for 24 mg myself. Some venders list it as a percentage like this: 1.8% - 3.6%. I use 2.4%
    As for Canada. There is a Canada subforum here at ECF. Look it over. You will need 5 posts in the new members forum then you can ask there.
    Good luck neighbor

5. balexstephens

balexstephens Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2012
    england
    To be honest your better off just typing in Canadian ejuice in Google. It better to browse yourself!

6. X P3 Flight Engineer

X P3 Flight Engineer Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2012
    Moncton, N.B. Canada
    Greetings fellow Canuck! Welcome to ECF!

You need 5 posts (and the server refreshes, may take an hour) before you can use the PM system or post in other forums.

You can greet other New Comers to get your posts. Please do not spam just to get your posts. This helps weed out the Bots that spam web sites.

When you are able, request the Canadian Vendors list on the Canada Forum.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

7. Vapoor eyes er

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    You'll definitely both need nicotine juice. The level/ mg all depends on:
    brand smoked
    amount smoked per day

8. Motoman101

Motoman101 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Florida
    Hi welcome to ECF. Try a juice with high nic level at first. Quitting analogs will be easier thst way.

9. Celtie

Celtie Full Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Kitchener
  10. Celtie

Celtie Full Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Kitchener
    Thanks Bullette. I thought so but being new to this wasn't sure if going with just the ecigs would be enough.

11. Vapoor eyes er

Sep 13, 2011
    Toronto, Ont.
    You're welcome. Prolly the most popular, cheapest and quality Cdn ECF listed vendor is www.CANVAPE.com
    Here's his ECF thread. Located in Newmarket but also has a stall at the Highway 400 Flea Mkt on weekends:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/canada-suppliers/293358-official-canvape-com-thread-part-2-a.html
    Cheers and the Best of Luck to the both of you.

Edit: no personal or financial ties to Canvape...just like to see vapers get the very best at a fair price.

12. Celtie

Celtie Full Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Kitchener
    Thanks Xp. another question that I didn't think of, how long does one bottle of juice last, a 30 ml bottle I guess.
    btw.. .our son moved to Harvey Station. They have built an off the grid home. They love it out there :)

13. X P3 Flight Engineer

X P3 Flight Engineer Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2012
    Moncton, N.B. Canada
    MOST people use 2-3ml per day. Some use 5 or more. YMMV

It is best to get several small (5 - 10ml) bottles of different flavors rather than a larger bottle of a flavor that you may not like. Try from different varieties, tobacco, fruit, drinks, desserts, as you will be surprised at what you may like and your taste may also change and most people switch flavors during the day to keep from getting immune to a flavor.

I'm sure your son has found a difference in real estate prices here! I'm sure he can afford much more home in this area and it is very peaceful in the country.

Relax, Enjoy!

14. Celtie

Celtie Full Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Kitchener
    Good advice. I think we'll try that. Of course, now to decide what flavours.... decisions decisions!!!!

He certainly did notice it. They actually bought 11 acres and have a great set up. A very small house to start with but their plan is to build on as they need and as they can afford. Hubby has started talking about retiring in NB. :)

Thanks again for the info.. greatly appreciated :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.