Noobie Traveling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to post in ask the veterans however I am still to new...Sorry if this seems outta touch....Anyways, I am still on analogs:(, anxiously awaiting, my Joye Ego starter kit on monday once I get my kit I plan on being totally analog free....easy enough:) However I am going on a 6 hour road trip w/ my daughter on Friday so my question what is the best to travel... I have watched all of missnomad's videos EXCELLENT btw! it seems like dripping is the way to go...but I gathered not so much for traveling.....So should I just purchase a buttload cartomizers for my 6 hour road and 3 days away from home cause I don't wanna stop have buy a pack of analogs I wanna be prepared with my pv ...any suggestions for this traveling noobie please and thank you. :)

Just take 4 or 5 fully filled cartos with you for the car trip and then when you get to your destination your can refill them from your bottles.

BTW, where is Lott?

Lott is 30 miles SE of Waco about 3 hours north of Houston... Thank you for the advice, I was thinking that I should prolly take alot of fully filled cartos....

Are you driver or passenger? definately don't drip and drive.

Don't say that to loud, don't drip and drive...lol the government might hear and spend millions of taxpayers dollars passing that as a law... I'm the passenger so it's a good possiblity that I drip and ride.... :)

Definantley take extra cartos/carts-whichever you are using-an extra bottle of juice to refill in case they run dry-and your charger:)

Have fun and keep vaping.

Nightseer, I have not decided which am going to useing yet.... my Joye eGo kit is coming w/ 5 prefilled carts w/ two attys. So, I'm thinking I will probably be using Carts Thank for helping this noobie in texas

Thank you everyone for all the advice, this is what I have decided to do - I ordered from MFS 6 prefilled cartos, and a carrying case. (couldn't find a lanyard COV is out of stock right now) Then from electronicstix i picked up a Car charger. I'm thoughts were being a newbie, I didn't know if I should risk dripping while riding..so i went with prefilled. I am taking my juice to refill while in our room, ha don't have to worry about the "no smoking" signs plastered all over the rooms...:toast:

Yall are outstanding in your eagerness to helping newbies Thank you!

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Hey you! :) You made fine choices! The car charger at ENS is a 2 amp, which can be safely used on a variety of electronics. (some stores only have the 1 amp version and is limiting). The COV lanyard is boss! It's well worth hitting the "notify me" button. The 6 cartos should see you through just fine. Even though the prefilled carto's and carts never taste as good as fill your own, they are remarkably handy and a much needed asset in times like this. Once you get the hang of filling your own, it's still nice to have a few on hand, so you did great! You're on the road to happiness now. And if anybody gives you the arrogant voodoo look, just pretend your chewing on your ink pen and don't blow out the vapor. You'll be fine. Congrats on making the switch over from analogs! Happy Vaping!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread