Noobie Vaper- Help with kanger/ sigelei!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

II_Kosmos_II

Jul 19, 2015
Texas
I am getting worried about this thread.

You have said you are new to vaping. You were sold some higher end (power) kit, which is not going so well, and now the solution is to upgrade your mod to a 50w.

Maybe it's time for me to retire. o_O

Well this wasn't my first mod.. I know some of the basic stuff... I originally started with aspire and I wanted something more and went to this. And before that I was even trying the horrible stuff they sell at Walgreens lol

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Well this wasn't my first mod.. I know some of the basic stuff... I originally started with aspire and I wanted something more and went to this. And before that I was even trying the horrible stuff they sell at Walgreens lol
That's alright then. I can breathe some nice "Church" and relax again. :)

II_Kosmos_II

Jul 19, 2015
Texas
That's alright then. I can breathe some nice "Church" and relax again. :)

Although I KNOW for a fact I got really scammed out with the aspire. The dude sold it to me for 100.00 bucks I believe and it was the smaller sized one. I got the really pretty cage for though... But even with that I wasn't getting what I wanted in my vaping. So I went somewhere else. I've been happy with kanger so far... But yeah... I need an upgrade now. It's been about 8-10 months owning this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread