• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

nugod777

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, NC here. Just off Mallard Creek.
Been vaping for a little while. Currently I only have a 510, but I love it. I have been cutting back on analogs since mid-December. Went from a pack a day down to a pack every 4-5 days. Haven't had one in two days now and hope to be able to stay away for good.
I have been getting into mixing my own juice lately too. I am really enjoying that. I bought a 30ml bottle of 100mg nic juice and cut it way down (typically to 10-20 mg). My current favorite is Creme de menthe flavoring from Loranns. I recently ordered a bunch of flavors from their site to try. I also have lots of tasty puff flavors, some Juicy flavor paks and make my own tobacco flavor using tobacco absolute and Everclear. Good times. :p
It is great to see so many NC PV users. I was starting to think I was the only one. Currently looking for a local shop that has atomizers, so if anyone knows of one please let me know. :thumbs:

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Hey all you NC vapers! Queen does a great job of setting up meets down in the Charlotte area....unfortunately, many from other locales find it too far to go.

So, here's what I'd like to ask of y'all. If you would like to see a vapers meeting in your locale, please chime in. I'm a home-body and rarely get out. So, we really need y'all to find us some vape-friendly establishments that would be good for a gathering. Food and drink is good.....but many of us are alcoholics and would also like to see alcohol served at the establishment. :D

If you'd like to have a vape gathering in your locale, there are many hard-core vapers who will travel to support and to meet y'all! :thumbs: Plus, I'm sure many of us would be glad to help in getting it set up. So step up and help us out! :)

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
I guess I would be between Charlotte and Hickory... just outside Cherryville... in the country where its nice and quiet. :)

Welcome to the forum, Cruez. Keep an eye out on this thread for future gatherings, if you're interested. We'll still try to keep up the Charlotte gatherings, but I think we need to expand so that vapers from other locations can participate.

Right now, we're toying with the idea of having one in February, but we're also focused on the East Coast Meet Up, March 13th in Fredericksburg, VA.....so the local NCVC meets might have to take a second seat until after the East Coast Meet Up. :)

eblum4676

Moved On
Mar 11, 2010
Raleigh
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier advertising

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Hey all you NC Vapers!

We've managed to have some small gatherings in Raleigh. We've managed many large gatherings in Charlotte and Winston-Salem. We've been hoping to get gatherings started in other areas so that those who cannot travel can still participate!

So, while this is not an "official" NC Vapers Gathering....I'm still billing it as Fayetteville's First Vapers Gathering! :D

We will have vapers joining us from as far as Charlotte, Winston-Salem, and Boone, NC! We will also have Rob from LiquidExpress coming all the way from California!! :thumbs:

We will be meeting at Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill on Sunday the 30th of May at 4:30pm. The address is: 1891 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303 ((910) 864-1068). If you can join us, we'd love to meet you!

Please let us know if you would like to plan on joining us so that we can get a proper headcount. Thanks and we look forward to meeting y'all!!! :headbang:

TnA

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
Yeah....this thread has died a slow death. Just posted in a new NC thread about today's (Saturday) gathering. If y'all are interested/able to join us:

Ham's Resturant
550 Pineview Drive
Kernersville, NC 27284

5pm until everyone leaves or they kick us out!

We'll have vapers joining us from the Charlotte, Fayetteville, and possibly RDU areas. Come join us! :)

Dred

Moved On
Feb 21, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Last edited:

Dred

Moved On
Feb 21, 2010
North Carolina
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
Hi all,

I'm going to be visiting Fayetteville this weekend. Any ecig/ejuice stores there? I'm in Maryland and can't find any.

Thanks!

Ben of NC Vape is in Fayetteville and he use to set up a local fair/flea market. I'd email him. I'm sure he could work something out; good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread