Northland Vapor's "Nuts & Cream"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
I won a giveaway from a (then) relatively unknown company awhile back for a bottle of juice. I checked out their site as well as the FAQ, I knew I wanted to play it safe for what I chose so I settled on either Raspberry Creme Brulee or Jungle No4. I mentioned it to Brett that I couldn't decide between the two so I deferred to his wisdom. When the package arrived, there was a note stating that he thought both flavours were great and that he also felt that Nuts & Cream was a winner. All three bottles were in the package!
I was stoked for the free upgrade but apprehensive about the Nuts & Cream as I had never enjoyed a nut vape before, they all kind of turned my stomach a little and had a gross smell. Boy was I wrong!

The Nitty Gritty.
I didn't even fill a tank when first trying this juice because I did not want to deal with it sticking around when I hated it, I threw it on my Royal Hunter with low expectations. Fired it up and....I was blown away, it was so good that I gave myself a dryhit trying to get more and more. This stuff was like crack!
I grabbed my subtank and filled it up and have pretty much dedicated a tank to Nuts ever since. (It went from Subtank Mini to UD Simba to Griffin 25). As soon as I had cash to burn (yay tax return!), I bought two more bottles of Nuts (along with others) and have debated on getting more since.
I don't have an "advanced palate" or anything to directly compare it to but when I mix it with a chocolate juice, it's Purdy's Hedgehogs. When I pair it with my morning coffee (and afternoon and evening), it's divine.
The hazelnut isn't overwhelming and works really when with the cream. It was about a week steeped when I received it (yay Canadapost) and it got even better as the days went by. The colour has become a subtle caramel which is different than what I expected. Coffee, nut, and chocolate juices tend to go a dark brown really quickly and after two months, it's still nice and clear. No coil gunking, doesn't linger when I switch to another flavour and doesn't taste like it's loaded with sweeteners (and it's not, I checked their website, they don't add any).

In Conclusion.
I friggin' love Brett's Nuts

Pictures:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread