Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]MNG vape- Banana Nut Bread[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
December 13, 2013

I have recently been blessed with the opportunity to try a few of MNG vape’s newest flavors. Flavors so new, mind you, that they are not even available ANYWHERE yet, unless you got some insider trading going on with the Mr Nice Men of MNG Vape, like I do. My friend, who works at MNG’s local bottling plant, recently allowed me to try a clearomizer full of Banana Nut Bread, and I must say that I am duly impressed to the utmost at their mastery of flavor mix-mastery exhibited in this splendiferous E-juice. Everything that’s great about banana nut bread has it’s perfectly couched place in the entirety of vaping MNG’s E-liquid. They have a few other flavors coming out, such as Coconut, Cinnamon, Bavarian Cream, Doublemint, Spearmint, Wintergreen, Peppermint, and Egg Nog (I believe), and they were all outstanding… but this was by far my favorite of the newest flavors. Watch your local headshops/vape shops/smoke stores for the addition of this new product to the MNG Vape catalog of flavors.

When first vaping Mr Nice Guy Vape’s Banana Nut Bread E-juice, you will immediately notice a warm, banana flavor… stretched across an underlying bread/dough flavor. With a French inhale, or by simply allowing the vapor to linger in your mouth for a moment, the nut flavors of pecans and walnuts, and I’d like to say very slight hints of hazelnut and almond, will begin to stand out as they dance around your watering taste buds. Upon the actual inhale, all of the independent flavors seem to homogenize into a mass of gooey, heavily masticated, fresh-out-of-the-oven banana nut bread, made from scratch by Grandma (not one of those pre-boxed thingies). let it rumble around in your lungs for a few dozen seconds, just like those ever-present hippie pot-smokers, and allow your recover(ed)ing lungs to soak in the glycerine and... (Click here to read the rest of my article.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread