The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Not about me....

Discussion in 'Wellness: Wrecked & Bonkers' started by Paul Allen, May 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Paul Allen

Paul Allen Senior Member

Jan 17, 2016
    NYC
    So today my fiance and I met with her cardiac aortic surgeon, sadly she needs her aortic valve replaced, this only a little over a year after she had the top right lung removed due to carcinoid cancer, this is going to be yet another tough fight that she is facing, the stress on her is tremendous, she has fears that I could never imagine having, she has 2 children from her first marriage that are teens now, her emotions are understandably with her kids at this point. I'm sorry I'm just venting I've gotta hold it together for her, for the kids, but sometimes even I get tired and I question if I can be strong for her and them...ok done venting...sorry if that comes across as selfish or shallow, I will do everything I can for them....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. BackDoc

BackDoc Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    Galts Gulch
    Just be the man she needs you to be, and then get on your knees and pray......be strong Paul

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.