The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Not so Totally Wicked....

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by finakat, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. finakat

finakat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

image.jpg

Electronic Cigarette | E Cig Liquid | E Juice - Totally Wicked

I'm reviewing their wonderful customer service and website, not product (yet).

Just wanted to express my gratitude to Naomi of Totally Wicked US. She was a pleasure to speak to, even too early in the morning. She resolved some issues that were on my end and instead of only focusing on the $$$ involved, she was attentive, compassionate and put me totally at ease.

Its great WANT to give a company your business. I'm sure to order again soon!

0h, and I used the website extensively this weekend. Watching the Yoyo prices fall to impossible depths made the shopping kinda fun. ( and a bit frustrating when my timing was off, lol). Read the rules. Interesting concept.

Thank you for reading this. Thank you Totally Wicked for your above par level of service. (Ty to Naomi! so nice.)

:evil:
    -davina
    ^.,.^@~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.