Not vape well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
Hi guys

My e8 ecig when I vape sometimes vape well and sometimes I feel like the inhaling stuck and doesn't gave smoke well what's the problem please
Thank in advance
I'm not very familiar with this device, but from what you are describing it sounds like you may need a fresh pod/coil. It may come in handy to have some extras on hand for when one fails.

Hope you can get it back up and going again soon!

Mahmmoud

Jun 8, 2019
Reactions: Ceejay0875

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Not at all familiar with that device, so I Googled it. I see it is a pod mod. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with pod mods.
upload_2019-6-11_0-50-14.png

In general, if you are chain vaping, the heating coil can overheat and give off a unsatisfactory taste with minimal vapor production. If this is the case, I suggest having more than one vape setup to give one a rest and cool off.

Another possibility is the wick/coil/pod could either be giving you a "dry hit" (not wicking liquid fast enough) or be "flooded" (wick/coil/pod having too much liquid) taking too hard of a draw. Trouble shooting a pod mod is beyond my knowledge set as I have never owned or used a pod mod.

Last edited:

Mahmmoud

Jun 8, 2019
Not at all familiar with that device, so I Googled it. I see it is a pod mod. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with pod mods.
View attachment 820513

If you are chain vaping, the heating coil can overheat and give off a unsatisfactory taste with minimal vapor production. If this is the case, I suggest having more than one vape setup to give one a rest and cool off.

Another possibility is the wick/coil/pod could either be giving you a "dry hit" (not wicking liquid fast enough) or be "flooded" (wick/coil/pod having too much liquid). Trouble shooting a pod mod is beyond my knowledge set.
Thank you very much

Mahmmoud

Jun 8, 2019
Hi -

My first E8 pod died after a week. It took ages for the penny to drop because the little blue light came on when I took a puff, but that's just the draw activation.

I would replace the pod. My second one's been running fine for a few weeks now.

Good luck!
So it's a thing that almost found in all e8.
So would you suggest to recover the pod or get new one

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Can you see the little blue light at the end of the battery when you take a draw? That should tell you if the battery is OK.

If you have a spare pod, try it. My E8 kit came with 2 pods, and you can get new pods in packs of 3. You will have to replace the pod at some point.

I don't know if you can repair them - they're so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread