Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
It will automatically stop taking entries when the maximum is met. And thank you for your feedback :)

Bump. "Tap, tap, tap. Is thing thing on? Tap, tap."

It's been a few days of no posts in here for a contest. 100 entries seems like an easy goal to attain. Either too many people are afraid of Google+ sharing, afraid they will get "spam", just don't know about this contest, or it the method doesn't work. All of the above is also a possibility. I can see that shared I it on Google+, and I thought I made an entry, but I am not entirely sure.:(

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
It's still allowing "shares" and the end date is May 10th. Like I said, this is a new program that I have never used. I can promise there will be a winner chosen, even if I have to put all the names in a hat!! The name you use to enter with is privately stored.

Keep it going, and at the end of this contest, I'll evaluate whether or not this program is a keeper :)

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I didn't think this contest was fake, I'm just surprised you haven't had 100 entries yet. It was a no-brainer for me. I did notice that the contest had both an end date and an entry limit, which was smart move. I would have thought a Buzz Pro contest would be very popular. What is everyone so scared of? :confused:

I really appreciate the opportunity, thanks for the contest! :)

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
While looking at the my Goodbuzz points for this contest, I have a mere 22 right now.
What a sad sign of my internet social status. Good thing it doesn't hurt my ego.
First has 526
Second has 469
Third had 180
4th has 143
It gets lower each time, but I'm not in the top ten.
Of course, it only takes one ticket to win the lottery, so I still have hope.
This is an interesting way to run a contest. I hope it's not being abused, and actually does work in your favor.
Thanks again for the chance to win!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks Schnarph, I thought it was quite an interesting way to run contests too. The proof will be in the pudding on May 10th when the contest ends. I do see quite a few other contests on their site, and the site has been around for several years. They also have a facebook page for anyone interested in looking at it.

Good luck to everyone!!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread