Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Showing the detail and how to use the voltage adjuster

This Pv is Simply awesome it has a huge batt life and fit and finish is great

I ran the BP for around 11-12 hrs non stop at 5v !

The only thing i would change is the button it is quite small but has great clicky feel.......I will have a followup later on.....with some vapor production

:vapor: its very user friendly and i would not consider this a advanced device i think its great for noobs to vets
Also Mike who owns notcigs has great CS skills and is a really nice guy and can be easily found on the forums/email

Protection:Over current , short circuit , over temp , reverse battery it also works with LR attys @ 1.5 ohms up to 4,7 volts

combat_medic

Jul 8, 2010
PA, US
Ok here is one thing that makes toting my buzz around easier Welcome to PowerPax - just a battey holder but much easier than most.. And am ian idiot or when you turn the base cap one eigth it goes off but only in one small spot then over or under turn it is on. When I set it down on the end it turns on turns on meaning the red light not activating. Any help.would be great my mind is not at top form right now.

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
I did not know about the on/off till after lol i just assuumed it was like the older style buzz but i asked mike and

From what i was told the on/off has a quick fix on the way and that leaving it in standby mode with red led on will do nothing to the batts and im still getting around 9-11 hrs of batt life depending on how much i vape

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
hey Thanks for the Info--i'm still pretty much a noob--but, I think I've pretty much outgrown the eCigs...I'm looking for some way to get more vapor, more of the time, while I don't have the money to afford 1 of these units yet; this is good info for when i am ready...Thanx again

NP its a powerhouse for sure .....ANd trust me you get the vapor lol i have had several failing attys that i can just crank up the volts to the perfect spot for the atty its awesome becuz really every atty varys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread