Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Your wattage settings is to your liking and not necessarily what everyone else runs.
Just work your way up/down to the wattage that works best for you.
I haven't changed the firmware on mine, it's fine the way it is.[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Your best wattage is what you like best, which should be easily found by just starting low and slow, while increasing wattage while priming your coil. You may or may not be within the recommended wattage or not, which is just that, a recommendation. I will often vape below a coil's recommended wattage, but not usually above it. You can play around with wattage settings to find what you like best for that particular juice/coil.

Good luck,

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. F0r your coil 80W doesn't sound unreasonable to me, although it;s way higher than I would vape. I don't like my vape that hot.

If you want to mess with TC, git to messin'. It's not hard. For starters, set the watts at the same 80 you're using in wattage mode. In TC mode, the wattage setting is more like a speed limit, a do-not-exceed value. The mod won't go above 80 watts, but will back off of that once the wire attains the set temperature to keep it there. Set the machine up with a temp value in the middle of the available scale. Most of them go to about 600 deg F, so pick 300ish. Then vape it, paying attention to the temp of the vape you're getting and the flavor profile of your juice. Then move the temp setting up and down until you find something you like better. Repeat as needed.

Reactions: stols001

AminyWin

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 7, 2017
China
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread