• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NOW reset those DVRs for Friday, 24JUL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I haven't seen it yet, but my parents called, and they saw it. They thought it was really positive. They told me about a Dr saying "if it works, go for it". I told them that I knew you, and they thought that was pretty neat.

Sounds like you girls did great!!! We needed a little good news!! Cant wait to see it!

They weren't great. They ROCKED! and yes, when the Dr. said that, life was extra good! LOL

I'm just waiting here to see if they post the story tonight, but I'm beginning to wonder if they are going to replay it on their morning show, and post it then??
Tech guy is probably off for the weekend, so it'll be Monday. Hope not!! LOL

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Working, Wiz....working on it! It'll be up soon....
Vicks....Just saw it and thought the story was fantastic!! I just wonder how confused the locals were as to what the Janty Stick was?..LOL...Like most of the televised news stories I have seen lately it started out great..and went right to the "C" word.I really hope further testing in the future proves otherwise about our beloved product.Thanks for sharing with the rest of our community...Nice Work!:)The Wiz!

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
I too thought it was a great piece except for the very ending with the FDA crap - too bad she didn't have as much info regarding that as we do from these forums.

You do have a good point, but, she kind of did have that info.
Granted, the story was already in the can, but after the memo came out, I sent her the blog link, that I reposted in this community, from the Dr. that explained what they found and how it compared to the patch.
Not to defend her - but I noticed when watching the news Thursday night she was out on location, and was on location again Friday night, so I'm sure she didn't have enough time to really read the blog that I sent her, nor did she have a chance to go back in & recut some of what was already shot.

I totally agree: if you don't keep up with the information here, you really aren't in the know to these kind of things. But, maybe seeing the story last night will start people at least googling for more information and they'll start becoming more informed......

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Amber says sales have been good enough that they are looking for a 2nd location to open another kiosk.

Nice! Its good to know they're making a solid go at their business....

I think the news piece was, overall, positive.... It was refreshing to have the PV's discussed, displayed, and shown in a positive light, as opposed to the rabid hate and misdirection we've seen from so many other "news" sources.

Proof positive that we CAN get the word out there, people, we CAN make a difference, and that we NEED to continue the good fight.

And, thanks once again, Mlr, for doing all the legwork on this one to get it to happen.... you ROCK!

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
It was refreshing to have the PV's discussed, displayed, and shown in a positive light, as opposed to the rabid hate and misdirection we've seen from so many other "news" sources.

Like, you mean the like co-host of like that show in Denver, who like hates everything to do with smoking and how like anything that even looks like a cigarette, like, needs to be banned?

That segment from that Denver show has to be hands down the worse thing I had ever seen. OK; it was the co-host that made it so. She must have been a sub for that day. I have a hard time believing someone who speaks like that could seriously be a co-host of a non-access channel TV show! LOL

And, thanks once again, Mlr, for doing all the legwork on this one to get it to happen.... you ROCK!
In all seriousness, all I did was make a phone call, provide a couple links and tug on some heart strings. It was you, Velvet & OMG! the Dr. that we were all so worried about that day, that made the circle complete!
If it wasn't for you two, I hate to think of how this story would have ended up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread