Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
» Patchouli Vanilla

I ordered this in 100% VG, but it is also offered in other combinations.

This one had little flavor at first, but now after steeping it is the most impressive vanilla I have tried yet, not a sweet cloying artificial sweet vanilla like so many others, but more the kind of vanilla taste you get if you try a dab of real vanilla straight from a bottle of extract, it has that very slight edge of bitter to the real authentic vanilla flavor, and a hit of sweetness. This is not a dessert vanilla, but a light cloud of real vanilla! The patchouli is very very very slight really unnoticeable actually, I think that there is just enough of it to add a bit of a beautiful subtle whiff of woody earthiness and flavor to the blend. If anyone wonders, this is not in the least bit “perfumey”. This is just wonderful really, I love this!

I love that he also gives you a print out of the chemical analysis of your juice. Never got that kind of transparency with cigs!

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
a wonderful reveiw....now I must go order some

It needs to steep just so you know, I speed steeped mine by keeping it warm in a box on the radiator (with a board on the radiator so it didn't get too warm). But I use a protank primarily, if you use an rda you might not need to steep as much to bring out flavor. fyi!
Hope you like it as much as I did.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
How has it evolved? I would be interested in this one.

mine was extremely mild for a long time, and so finally i speed steeped it by exposing it to warmth, and it worked! It's a nice mild vanilla-a tiny bit earthy like described, not a super sweet vape, a little sweet though, if that's what you are after then I think you'd like it but it takes some time to develop though but it's worth it, IMO. He makes his own extractions, he's a chemist by trade (yes he even extracted the patchouli from real patchouli! I asked him about it).

Last edited:

Sweetab

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Portland, OR
mine was extremely mild for a long time, and so finally i speed steeped it by exposing it to warmth, and it worked! It's a nice mild vanilla-a tiny bit earthy like described, not a super sweet vape, a little sweet though, if that's what you are after then I think you'd like it but it takes some time to develop though but it's worth it, IMO. He makes his own extractions, he's a chemist by trade (yes he even extracted the patchouli from real patchouli! I asked him about it).
Sounds divine! I adore patchouli in the right doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread