Number of holes in cartomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
Kinda new to using tanks myself, but I think it also depends on what cartomizer you are using.
I have a resurrector in my tank and it floods with ONE hole.

That said... the first carto I used it with straight PG and it flooded quite a bit.
With the second carto I loaded 50/50 PG/VG and made the hole the same size.
It doesn't flood as much, but still floods some.

I am sure if I was using a Boge carto, I would need a larger hole or 2 of them.
In my limited experience, the SmokTech's wick much faster than the Boges.

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
My guess is that something else is causing the flooding. I slot my carts with two big gashes and they still don't flood.

hmmm interesting.....
Well i need to refill this one. It's a Mom and Pops tank in my case.
I blew out the battery end until the carto top is white and then some more for good measure.... (wicking hasn't been an issue.) I'm gonna let it sit for a bit cause I have something to do, then I'll syringe fill it again.

xbassman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
Tulsa, OK. USA
My guess is that something else is causing the flooding. I slot my carts with two big gashes and they still don't flood.
I think I've figured out why I was experiencing flooding.
I've vaped thru half this tank and it's working like a champ.

Anyway....
While I'm at work I use KGO bats and as demonstrated in a video review by GrimGreen, the button still fires for about 1/2 second after you let it go. This gave me a habit of letting the button go before my draw is finished. My Silver Bullet has the tank and it's button works as it should.

I think the extra draw I was giving it after the button was let go was over priming the carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread