Nuts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
Hi, I've just started the e-cig and am trying to find flavors and suppliers. I'm a self-confessed peanut butter addict. I've orders several "peanut butter" flavored "combos" (from various but good suppliers) but I can taste everything except the peanut butter! I ordered "mounds of happiness" from a supplier and it tasted just like the candy. Last night, I tried some "almond joy" from a different supplier. Tasted everything except the almond. Are nuts one of those flavors that takes a while to taste when you're new?

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas
I think that it's my taste buds recovering. They're tasting new things every day. I just wondered why it seemed that nuts seemed to be the last things to come out. I AM noticing an extra "dryness" in things on the back of my tongue when I vape that things that have nuts. I'm wondering if that is the "first step" to "tasting nuts". And I don't want to use up all of my peanut butter flavors trying to find out.

I have an almond joy juice from FSUSA, and I think the prominent flavor is the coconut. I just received it this past week though, so it's possible the almond will become more prominent as time passes. I have some roasted almond flavoring from the perfumers apprentice and it seems to me to be pretty strong, so I would think they are careful with adding that and I would guess that it's more of an underlying flavor. Only guessing though.

Of all the vendors and flavors I've sampled, anything with peanut butter in it, hasn't been one of them. Sorry I couldn't be more useful on that front. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread