O rings for tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
First off, hello, and welcome to the forums!

As far as the O-rings go, most atomizers don't sell specific O-ring packs. Few do, but I don't think the spirals tank comes with any. If you know the inner and outer diameter of the o-rings you're looking for, you can get some from Fasttech, since they sell all kinds of parts including O-rings. I doubt you can find those dimensions online, so if you really wanted to know, I'd measure first the diameter of the atomizer where the o-ring fits in to, then I'd measure the thickness of the o-ring. Add the thickness of the O-ring (X2) to the size of where your o-ring goes to get the outer diameter of the o-ring. If you don't have a caliper measuring tool, I'd take the empty and dry atomizer to your hardware store and borrow it.

Reactions: suprtrkr

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hi can any one tell me the material,type and sizes for the rubber o rings for the joyetech d19 or tornado ex it's 2 ml capacity tank I just want to buy a pack and can't find the information anywhere thanks
Type into search bar at fasttech and read the discussions. You can almost always find those answers on FT forums.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
To get any o-ring you just need the inner diameter and the thickness, that's how they are listed on the supplier side and that's what they want to know when you order some. NBR (or I think buna-n in the US) is the standard material, if you want to get fancy you can get FKM or FFKM ones (very high chemical resistivity).
I haven't found a size yet that a supplier of seals didn't have.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome. Yes, Os are specified by inner diameter and thickness. If you have a caliper you can measure this. Buna rubber is the standard material, but some high-watt tanks specify a high-heat silicone product. You should be able to get them online from a seals supplier easily, although you might have to buy a box of 100 or so.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi can any one tell me the material,type and sizes for the rubber o rings for the joyetech d19 or tornado ex it's 2 ml capacity tank I just want to buy a pack and can't find the information anywhere thanks
Welcome and glad you joined.
Nitrile/Buna N will work fine. Suggest you do a search under "Seals and or O-rings" in your area. Take the d19/etc. the shop and they should be able to find the correct size.
On the top right hand corner of this post you will find --"your name" next to "Inbox and Alerts"
Place the mouse pointer on your name. You will get a drop down and on the left hand side of this drop down you will find "Personal Details".
Click Personal Details.
In Personal Details, in middle of screen in gray, you will find "Location" Could fill that box line in. It would of help me to steer you to the right store.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread