Size: 38x24mm
Material: 304 ss
810 drip tip
GOld plated 510 pin
New 360° Cyclic Airflow System to Improve the Flavor
4 Adjustable Airflow Holes for More Bigger Clouds
Squon pin
High-tech DIY Deck with a Zirconia White Piece

This is 24mm RDA, its really nice looking RDA, i received silver one, and it looks nice and quality. Barrel has engraved OBS and Crius on sides, with 4 airflow holes. THe base is in gold color with information on the bottom and gold plated 510 pin.
XL4V5lH.jpg

RsS2esL.jpg

This RDA comes with 810 pei drip tip.
3pt3sm8.jpg

One o ring on top cap holds top cap tight, so you cant randomly move airflow ring, but still you can adjust it very precise.
There are 4 air holes, and when you use it with wide open airflow there is a lot of air with massive clouds. If you prefer restricted vape, you can adjust airflow and have decent restricted vape.
Ill try to explain how this airflow works, when you vape, air comes in through 4 holes on the outside of the barrel, twisting inside, then air go to the coils via two holes on the inner barrel.
Air holes on the outer barrel are placed higher than two holes on the inner barrel. Nice idea for improving flavor. I like this design because it is almost imposible for this RDA to leak, if you over drip or over squonk it. For dripping you can take off top cap or just drip through the drip tip, juice will end up on coils and in juice well, without any leaking.

It is very easy to build on this deck, positive post and negative post are separeted by insulator made of Zirconium Oxide, which is heat resisting, corrosion-resistant and anti-oxidant.
This is dual coil RDA and cant be used as single coil.
There is one spring loaded screw. When you unscrew it, insulator separetes from posts and you can easily put your coils in(one leg up,othter down). Negative post is on bottom, positive post on top. There is a lot of space to cut legs of the coils, really easy to build on this deck. Btw in box you will receive 2 clapton coils, 0.2ohm, they perform really good.
z1Hlg5p.jpg

Juice well is deep, so it can hold good amount of juice.
On both sides of the center post, it has squonk holes and squonking here is really good, i dont have any issues with squonking.
510 pin is gold plated, in package you will receive a screw, so you can close squonk hole to use this rda with regular mods.
AjiWR4K.jpg

On the base we have two o rings that holds barrel in place, on the base as well there are two "hooks", that locks barrel in place, this is very useful because you cant move it left or right, only you can take off the barrel, this makes much more easier to adjust airflow without barrel moving left or right. This is useful for one more thing, when you lock the barrel, you automaticly line up inner airflow slots with coils.
BVyvVtH.jpg

wElQ4by.jpg

I think they made really good RDA, simple and easy to build on, with new 360° cyclic airflow system with 4 adjustable holes to improve the flavor as well as increasing more bigger clouds. Flavor is just amazing here.
With Zirconia block you can enjoy with high power, without RDA gets too hot.
You can buy it here: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/OBS-Crius-RDA.html
1hQs0zi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread