- Two coils
- Spare o rings
- Bf pin
- Airflow adaptor
- User manual
- Warning card
- Warranty

8YN4qP9.jpg

Ammit mtl RDA is single coil atomizer for mouth to lung vaping. It comes in nice Geekvape box with a lot of parts in it, which is really nice.
I received ammit mtl rda in black color and I really like the color, color options are very good, you can choose from blue, ss, gold, black, rainbow, violet and gunmetal.
This rda is made of stainless steel and build quality is very good, nothing is sharp here, every peace on this rda is good machined. Color quality looks very good too, so far I didn't notice any scraches on my rda.
Ammit RDA is top airflow atomizer and it can't leak, of course if you using it as you should, so basically this is leak-proof RDA.

This is small atomizer and diameter of ammit is 22mm, height of rda with drip tip that comes pre installed and 510 pin is 38mm. 510 pin is gold plated and you can use ammit rda with hybrid connections. Threads are good and clean, from the bottom of the base you can also see "AMMIT mtl rda", "Designed by Geekvape" and serial number.

In the package you will receive two drip tips and one that comes pre installed and this is huge plus because you can choose which drip tip you want to use between three of them. On two smaller drip tpis from the package you can see thereads and both need to be screwed on 510 base. With this 510 base you can use this drip tips on other atomizers that use 510 drip tips and of course you can use any other 510 drip tip on ammit RDA. Both drip tips that goes on 510 base are delrin drip tips with different diameters, diameter of the hole on one drip tip is 2mm and on the other one is 3mm. THe hole diameter of the third drip tip is 3mm and this drip tip is made of stainless steel. All three drip tips are very comfortable for using and my favorite is small one with 2mm diameter of the hole.

OFtu0NE.jpg

Mid cap and the top cap here are in one piece. On the mid cap you can see ammit engraved as a nice detail. Under the drip tip you can see the top cap and you can see here airflow control ring. On the airflow control ring you can see 6 engraved details that helps when you want to grab airflow ring and adjust your airflow. Airflow ring has good tension on it and you can adjust airflow very precise and it won't move randomly. On the ring, there is one small hole and one big opening, so on this RDA user have a choice to use only one hole or more holes at once. You can adjust your airflow on 12 different ways.

On this RDA there is holes with different sizes.
So, sizes of the holes:
2mm, 1.5mm, 1.2mm, 1mm i 0.8mm
Very good mtl holes to choose from, you can vape from very restrictive mtl to very opened mtl, or I can say to very restrictive dtl. On this RDA we have 3d airflow and now i will explain how airflow works.
Under the mid cap we have the chamber and airflow comes in from the hole at the top and traveling between cap and the chamber and then to the coil. Air hit the coil from three sides, on the deck you can see three holes for airflow, two airholes are placed that way that air can hit the coil from both sides and the third hole is placed under the coil so air from this hole will hit the coil from the bottom. Very good and smooth airflow.
Inner chamber is 18mm in diameter and when you place the cap on the base the coil will be very close to your mouth, so when you vape, vapor will travel less and this improves the flavor.
No matter how you place the cap on the base it will fit and airflow will work because of this top airflow design.

0racl2a.jpg

tY7CrZ7.jpg

On the build deck you can see two posts for your coil, screws that holds coil legs are good. Build deck is very simple for placing coils, even beginner could place the coil inside, very simple and easy. You can messure cotton length very easy, when you put your cotton through the coil, you can now cut your leads aligned with the bottom o ring.
As i said on the build deck you can see three holes for airflow. On the hole that is placed under the coil, there is airflow adapter, hole is 2mm in diameter and in the package you will receive one more adapter with 1.7mm diameter of the hole. To change the arapter, you need to unscrew it from the deck and screw the other one, so basically if you change the adapter you can even more reduce your airflow, you can change adapters very easy.
If we look at the build deck from the side, we can see two holes for airflow, air goes through that holes and then through the channel goes to the coil. This is very good sulution for airflow. 510 pin holds everything in place, when you unscrew 510 pin you can pull out plus pin with airflow channel, so you can see a little bit better how airflow actually works here, on the one of my pictures you can see that. Juice well is very deep and it can hold good amount of e liquid.
On the base you can see two o rings that holds the cap very nice in place.

With this RDA you will receive regular 510 pin and bf pin. When you receive it regular 510 pin will be pre installed, so if you want to use it with your squonk mod you will need to replace the regular 510 pin with bf pin.
If you want to use this RDA without squonk pin just as a regular RDA, you can't drip directly through drip tip because it has small hole, you will need to take off the cap or just to take off the drip tip, whatever suits better to you. Juice well is very deep and you can vape very long time with full juice well, so taking off the cap won't be a problem at all. Well capacity is 2ml of e liquid and for mtl vaping this is very good. Considering that this RDA can't leak you can fill fully the juice well. Of course if you turning around your RDA there is possibility that you will get some juice in your mouth, but if you use it as it's should be used you won't have any problems and you can enjoy with that e liquid capacity.

Using this RDA with bf pin, you can get very good results. Squonk pin has two holes and through that holes e liquid goes in the juice well. When you screw in your bf pin it will be placed that way that when you squonk e liquid will go on both sides of the juice well and your coil will be always nice saturated. This RDA shines with bf pin, works very good. Best thing here is, if you oversquonk RDA won't leak, only thing that can happen is little spit back because coil will be oversaturated.
So, you can use ammit with bf pin, but if you don't have squonk mod you can use it as regular RDA and thanks to big juice well you can enjoy longer.

gm88hx1.jpg

JvA8Tsk.jpg

9PNwtYa.jpg

With this RDA you will receive two clapton coils and with 0.7ohm resistance. Diameter of the both coils is 2.5mm.

I tried few different coils on ammit RDA and I also tried the coil from the package, right now I'm using coil from the package and it works very well. I tied different coil diameters as well, I tried with 2mm coils and I think it works way better with 2.5mm coils and if you ask me this is the best coil diameter for this RDA.
Recommended wattage for this RDA is between 15-20 watts and I wouldn't suggest to go lower than 15 watts, in my opinion 15-20w is perfect.
I tried all airflow options here and what I think is the best is with 3 opened holes or even 2 opened holes. I found here my best airflow option and flavor with that airflow is the best in my opinion. With three opened holes, I mean on the three smallest holes you can expect loose mtl draw, but maybe you will be happier with only one small hole opened or even with fully opened airflow, there is 12 options so you will for sure find something that works for you.
When you open only the smallest hole, airflow is very tight and if you like tight mtl draw this will be perfect for you.
I vape between 16-18watts, vapor production is good and flavor is very good, I have a lot of mtl atomizers and this one I can say is very good for flavor.
This RDA you can aslo use as restrictive dl RDA. I tried this RDA like this with all holes opened and higher power and it performs very well, you can get good, very restrictive dl hit.

Ammit mtl RDA is atomizer with very good build quality, flavor is very good for mtl and dl, coil placement is very easy, juice well is deep and if you don't have squonk mod you can still enjoy with this rda very long time, best results I have with three opened holes and that's the spot for me where this RDA shines.
You can order it here:
Ammit MTL RDA Geek Vape Online Store

0Ye4ZIN.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread