Odd Mods. <blink>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Doesn't everything work like a charm for YouTube reviewers?;)
:headbang:
El Mono is a very trustworthy vape reviewer, he's been around for a while, everything he endorses works just like he said. One of the few reviewers that doesn't push his own products... I haven't bought it, too hot for me, but I trust blindly it works as advertised.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
My very own brand new odd mod.
IMG_20180929_230924.jpg

The Cubis coiled tank got tossed as soon as I opened the box. Had an eGo One V2 waiting to replace it. Having a manual written in Chinese wasn't much help either.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
View attachment 770325

The Cubis coiled tank got tossed as soon as I opened the box. Had an eGo One V2 waiting to replace it. Having a manual written in Chinese wasn't much help either.
Looks like the Sailboat.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
View attachment 770325

What is that, Foggy, that so nicely holds an eggroll on top?

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
What is that, Foggy, that so nicely holds an eggroll on top?
Well my name for it is regrettable impulse buy. Near as I can tell the maker is Springtime and the model is Anchor.
I knew when I ordered it that the Cubis-esque tank on it would be trashed without seeing a drop of my juice, so I can't complain about that. But finding an already fried coil in that tank was a downer.
It looked so plastic online that I was expecting a very lightweight tiny mod. Wrong, it's like holding a roll of quarters in my hand. My own fault for not paying attention to the description. It's entirely heavy cast metal, even the buttons. Anchor is an appropriate name for it.
It's supposed to be VV/VW. I can get it to show the equivalent voltage reading for a second but it doesn't change to an actual 'voltage mode'. The 510 pin is spring loaded but still had to pry it up to get it to fire the (counterfeit) V2.
All in all it made a terrible first impression but it's working, still like the look, and the faux V2 from Vapesourceing is vaping as it should, with no leaks yet.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well my name for it is regrettable impulse buy

:thumb: LOL! I love that line. :)

Thanks Foggy. I did find it on FT. Neat looking little thing! I didn't realize it was a 19mm, so it wouldn't be for me, but I do like the look. :thumbs:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
:thumb: LOL! I love that line. :)

Thanks Foggy. I did find it on FT. Neat looking little thing! I didn't realize it was a 19mm, so it wouldn't be for me, but I do like the look. :thumbs:
Yeah, I was thinking of getting a 19mm KF for it but I'll probably just use it for a bit and it will likely end up in my shelter for misfit mods.
I need to focus on building an arsenal of Dvarw MTLs and perfect mods to mount them on.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Well my name for it is regrettable impulse buy. Near as I can tell the maker is Springtime and the model is Anchor.
I knew when I ordered it that the Cubis-esque tank on it would be trashed without seeing a drop of my juice, so I can't complain about that. But finding an already fried coil in that tank was a downer.
It looked so plastic online that I was expecting a very lightweight tiny mod. Wrong, it's like holding a roll of quarters in my hand. My own fault for not paying attention to the description. It's entirely heavy cast metal, even the buttons. Anchor is an appropriate name for it.
It's supposed to be VV/VW. I can get it to show the equivalent voltage reading for a second but it doesn't change to an actual 'voltage mode'. The 510 pin is spring loaded but still had to pry it up to get it to fire the (counterfeit) V2.
All in all it made a terrible first impression but it's working, still like the look, and the faux V2 from Vapesourceing is vaping as it should, with no leaks yet.

Not all of us who don't work well aren't kute. ;) (I have no idea what that even means.)

Anywho, I like it, Fogz!!!!!

Yeah, I was thinking of getting a 19mm KF for it but I'll probably just use it for a bit and it will likely end up in my shelter for misfit mods.
I need to focus on building an arsenal of Dvarw MTLs and perfect mods to mount them on.

Egg Roll Mini, perhaps?

0003153_joyetech-ego-one-v2-tank_100.jpg

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
I have never liked those dual atty mods. What was the Mech/Unregulated one called? Something like Chainsmoker.. It was just something cool for its time too a lot of people. But that was basically all, never saw it outside a B&M shop.

This mod being setup to actually have separate controls for each atty is just made to look advanced but not near as catchy looking, but more of a Rip-off looking mod too me.. Which we already have enough of right now with the same mod being sold under 10 different names. Then you see this lol

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Reactions: Delilah718
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread