South Carolina

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You too david, anything new been going on here?

Nah. We vape, then buy stuff, then we vape some more, then we buy stuff some more.... (you know the drill).

Normal "arguments" ("Just get a..."), with recent themes being TC, coil diameters, and which pod is latest "killer".

Feels like 2012 to me still, just different words. ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I’ve beeennn...... Idk pretty sure I just work and come back home to watch TV lately lol

How has the house kat been doing?

You too david, anything new been going on here?

Ya din't see me, Mikey? I dunno either, but I'm pretty sure I do a tad of work then come to your house to watch TV.

Thanks for the DVRs, dahlink!!!! :D

Reactions: Delilah718

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Nah. We vape, then buy stuff, then we vape some more, then we buy stuff some more.... (you know the drill).

Normal "arguments" ("Just get a..."), with recent themes being TC, coil diameters, and which pod is latest "killer".

Feels like 2012 to me still, just different words. ;)
Yeah, My argument is still the same even though I have been on and off Vaping. What worked before never stops, TC is great for some Attys, Coil Diameter just depends on what atty im using and if I like it, it rarely changes lol I suck at making coils so they are usually the same unless I buy some pre made coils with a long Terrestrial like name...

Killer Pods..... Nope, those 2 words don’t go together as I though they wouldn’t.

I have tried those little iCare Mini’s which are basically Pods and I was surprised, little thing has a good bit of Airflow, vapor seemed consistent until I really pulled and cotton couldn’t keep up(Airflow all the way open, and long drags which it’s not built for), and taste is good when Vaping it like a low power MTL Setup. It beats the hell out of Cig-a-Likes, even some old Ego/Clearo setups being sold in gas stations still.

Idk how good the newer ones are but I don’t see them living up to what most people who have been Vaping for many years are used too.
Also I don’t see them being as fun too customize...
Then again, if it keeps you off cigarettes it works!

I miss buying vape gear.. Soon enough I’m sure I’ll be able to go back to where I was, ordering gear I can’t afford but with less worry. :D:w00t:

Ya din't see me, Mikey? I dunno either, but I'm pretty sure I do a tad of work then come to your house to watch TV.

Thanks for the DVRs, dahlink!!!! :D
You kidding? It still haunts me of what happened that one time....

And quit stealing my movies, I work very hard Pirating them! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Delilah718

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
HTB1t2RPc5jQBKNjSZFnq6y_DpXaT.jpg

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
just found this thread,got say it brought back a lot of memories

read the entire thread and not one pic of the toilet mod ,yes a toilet mod about 3 inches tall,[early carto days]
there was a guy on here that made one was going to register,and then nothing after that :(
Well, you didn't post a pic of it, so I had to look. Couldn't find it, but I did find this. Perfect mod to have for when those helpful people insist on approaching you with"you know that causes popcorn lung, right?":rolleyes:
upload_2018-11-11_10-44-56.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread