"Ode to ECBlends' Thin Mint, Who Hath Long Since Defeated Marlboro Smooth"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzlynnem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Waynesville, OH, USA
I'm not really going to write a poem, but this juice deserves one. Bought 50mls in November, as I was still smoking cigs due to loving the flavor of Marlboro Smooth which always tasted/smelled like Thin Mint to me. Once I got this liquid, I was done with the cigs in no time. Vaped it straight out of the bottle and it was great. Since that time, I've gotten my nic down to about 6-12mg and had long since put away my 24mg liquids. However... A couple of weeks ago, I thought about that Thin Mint juice, and dripped a little, and WOW.... I filled up a t3s and I've had it in daily rotation ever since. It was great right out of the bottle, but the steeping just brought out this richness and blended the flavors together so perfectly! Will be ordering another bottle in lower nic ASAP.

The thing about this liquid, I mean I am not picky, but I do have discerning taste buds, so it takes a lot to impress me. This juice, besides tasting pretty much EXACTLY like a girl scout thin mint cookie, has a rich creaminess to it that is balanced by the mint flavor, which makes it pop, and oh-so-refreshing. It is an ADV juice... And at least for me- worked GREAT to get me to give up the Marlboro Smooths! /endrant

Kollin6618

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2014
Denver, CO
I use to love my Marlboro Smooths and was on the hunt to find something similar when I started vaping. Found one by Gourmet Vapor called Smoove Wintergreen (Marb Smooth). Has Menthol, Wintergreen mint, Chocolate and tobacco in it. It's pretty close. I actually like the taste better than the actual Smooth. That's been one of my ADV's for a while. I'll have to try the Thin Mint and ECBlends in general.

mzlynnem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Waynesville, OH, USA
ECBlends is very reasonably priced for the quality of their liquids. And you can get 50ml bottles, which I like. They have the creamy texture/flavor down pat. What is your nic level at? If you'd like to try some of mine, I'd be willing to swap anywhere from 5-15mls. This is 24mg though so it would be just for tasting purpose, unless you like it strong! PM me if interested. Otherwise yeah, just check out ECBlends, they're pretty good!

dadude

Jan 9, 2014
WI
I didn't used to smoke marlboro smooth however this is one of my favorite flavors. I've only used ecblends and this was in my first shipment. Some of the trials I've liked and bought big bottles of I got sick of fairly fast, this is one that does not get old at all. Absolutely love it and everyone that has tried it has absolutely fallen in love with it, 2 of my friends quit smoking on their own after tasting that one.

mzlynnem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Waynesville, OH, USA
I WILL be ordering this ASAP. Thank you! I've been on the hunt for some time to replace that Marlboro Smooth taste. So far I've been pretty unsuccessful, so thanks for the recommendation!

You're not going to get the tobacco with this flavor, but in the beginning (and til pretty recently) I found I didn't care for any tobacco flavors. And was glad to be able to get JUst thin mint without the burning tobacco. If you're looking to replicate the flavor entirely, maybe check out suggestion in post #2... But I'd definitely not do it to the exclusion of THIS juice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread