Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
It would vape just fine, but I'm not sure what advantage over, say, an RM2 that would represent.

The Odin shines with more air and some beefier, lower ohm coils - it can be a real vapour factory. It can be dialled back, sure, though. Less flavour than an RM2, but that's a moot point in your case, and it would give you some head room on the air to maybe experiment with more, but given you're a MTL'er, you likely won't want to really open it up.

Reactions: Danrogers

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Larger the atty the cooler it will run.. do if ya like it warm thrn one would want to run low ohms on it.

Runing a 1 ohm on a small 14mm atty or derringer (cause its short so small volume) will be warm compared to a larger atty.

I've done the dance with larger attys and built a cyclone/rm2 for the wifes mini reo and thought.. hmm. Since then I'm back to small attys.

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
I've been using Odin's (V1's) for months now and just recently, for the first time, built one with a single coil around .9 ish and it was pretty darn good. I usually do duals around .5. I was very pleasantly surprised the vapor was as good as it was and the flavor wasn't to shabby either.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I like the Odin with a single 30 or 29 gage coil. They do run a little cooler than the RM2 like Papa said, but I prefer a cooler vape. One benefit for me is when the battery starts to get a little low, I can restrict the airflow a tad and let the vapor build up in the attie, extending my run time a bit. And with a fresh battery I can open it up and let it rip. Yeah, at 1.4Ω-1.6Ω LOL.
I gotta say, I think my favorite attie is the Igo-W, pretty good bang for the buck, and the IGO-l was my first dripper attie, so I just have a soft spot for that one. I like the single coil cap drilled out a bit, not even sure anymore how much, I just keep using the same drill bit every time I pick one up :)

The biggest sell point on the Odin's for me was the build quality! Those things are built like a brick $#(+ house!

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Just dropping this here :shock:
image.jpeg

It's a V1 though.

Reactions: ENAUD