Not open for further replies.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
You asked for it...lol

Got this in a couple days ago from 3F. $7.59. I don't have an authentic to compare it to. I didn't know there was an original until about 2 seconds before these came out. Honestly I'm really glad about that. I like this OK but there are a couple things I don't like much and paying out a large dead president would have ticked me off. It is a cute little bugger though.

Good news-
It's super easy to build on. Mine is 4 wrap on 2.5mm, 28g K, .7Ω done in maybe a minute. Just wrap around the screws, no pokey holes to fiddle with or little slab thingy to curse at.
The taste is fantastic, the main reason I like the little bf attys.
The beauty ring for the O-little fits great.
Plenty of air for MTL, probably good for restricted DTL. You can adjust the cap where you like.
The bf pin is flush to the deck. Bonus points.

Not so good news-
The drip tip is the threaded type. It's also funnel shaped inside, so no chance of piggybacking another tip on top of it. You can't. You're stuck with it. Oddly enough it's a bigger bore than the baby daddy (O22). Me no likey. Can I deal? Yeah, 1st world problem. And another picky oddity...I don't like the way it sounds. There's a little kinda high-pitched whoosh when you take your lips off the stupid drip tip. But that's the only time it whistles.
I like the atty, I hate the drip tip.
6SZin61.jpg

p7nDqP1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread