Ody's and Penny's in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzyvape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
1, What device is it going on. Lava tube (only VV i have :p)
2, what resistance and voltage are you aiming for. 1.5-2
3, what is the first juice you want to put in it. Mmmmm this depends i ordered alot of juices recently dont know yet what ill have left!
4, Who is your god (Answers other than Bruce and Imeo are Invalid) I dont have a god i have GODS Bruce....and Imeo :p

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
I got one Ody in a trade last week and I'm loving it. Waiting on another and Penelope to arrive. Once I decide which I prefer I might have B-rad alter my mini Grip so I can use one of them recessed. Or I might just get a brand new one from him. I've got two of his SweetVapes they are VV but bottom feeders. I've also got two Lavatubes, thats what I've got the Ody on right now. 3ohm coil in it at 5-5.5v with Bobas in it. First juice I put in it was Halo Malibu, couldn't find a good setting. Made me cough at all voltages. Torque did better but was still way too strong. Decided to try the BB in it before I took apart to fiddle with airflow and lower resistance coil. It's doing real nice so I'm gonna run it for a while and see how long it holds up. I might get away from the VV stuff now that I can dial in the coil exactly how I want it. The GG stuff gave me sticker shock for quite a while but now that I've got my hands on just one piece I can see that it's really a bargain. My only complaint is it's too shiney, makes it really hard to hide from the wife. Need to offer a distressed line that won't catch the wife's eye.

fuzzyvape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
I got one Ody in a trade last week and I'm loving it. Waiting on another and Penelope to arrive. Once I decide which I prefer I might have B-rad alter my mini Grip so I can use one of them recessed. Or I might just get a brand new one from him. I've got two of his SweetVapes they are VV but bottom feeders. I've also got two Lavatubes, thats what I've got the Ody on right now. 3ohm coil in it at 5-5.5v with Bobas in it. First juice I put in it was Halo Malibu, couldn't find a good setting. Made me cough at all voltages. Torque did better but was still way too strong. Decided to try the BB in it before I took apart to fiddle with airflow and lower resistance coil. It's doing real nice so I'm gonna run it for a while and see how long it holds up. I might get away from the VV stuff now that I can dial in the coil exactly how I want it. The GG stuff gave me sticker shock for quite a while but now that I've got my hands on just one piece I can see that it's really a bargain. My only complaint is it's too shiney, makes it really hard to hide from the wife. Need to offer a distressed line that won't catch the wife's eye.
I was actually going to inquire with bruce about the color if it was something i could powder coat or other options in which to "black" it out without damaging anything or affecting threads

fuzzyvape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
We are still a week away from shipping.

If you want to powder coat or change the finish of your mod, do so at your own risk.

yes i pretty much understand it will be fully me responsibility and my risk as to changing the finish i likley wont for a while but i am curious if anyone has done this and what methods they used to retain functionality send me a message anyone if you have done something like this

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
1, What device is it going on.
ProVari V2

2, what resistance and voltage are you aiming for.
Resistance 2.0-2.5ohm volts start at 4.2 work my way up to 6V then to back down to ideal flavor and taste.

3, what is the first juice you want to put in it.
COV butter scotch, and Vanilla

4, Who is your god.
Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread