Off of analogs two weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had my last farewell cigarette last night as my e-cig came in. I totally love it! You're right though, I really wish this option had been around when my father was a heavy smoker for 30+ years. He's suffering from COPD now and has to take an inhaler many times a day and though he's quit for about 10 years now, the damage was done.

Congratulations on your newfound commitment and enjoyment!

Bluesboy4you

Verified Member
May 22, 2012
Germany
I'm feeling with you. 10 years ago my father gets ill of bladder cancer. He was a smoker for about 35 years. After 3 weeks in hospital, he gets a bad stroke and reading or speaking will never more be possible for him. I'm sorry to say that he still smoked again. 2 years ago he gets ill of a pulmonary emphysema (i don't know if it's translated good , its a lung illnes) he often gets breathing trouble after smoking and thought he must die. 5 month ago he started vaping with me, and today he is much better. No more choking fits. No more fear to go to sleep and don't wake up again. Noone can bring him back to full health, but i think that vaping extends his life a few years, and that makes him and me happy :). Sorry for my bad english, but all the medical therms are difficult for me, i hope you can understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread